The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Six

I know it might come as quite a shock but I'm getting bored of this book and I'm suffering from severe writers block.

So I'm very sorry to say that this story is ending here.

You guys can make up the ending because I honestly don't care anymore.

So sorry.

APRIL FOOL'S!!!

Sorry that was a lame joke.

And April fool's was like two days ago. But if I did it on April fool's day then you guys would know it was a prank ;)

Vote💲Comment💲Follow

Not edited 😿

*

I rummaged through Dayo's designer clothes, looking for something that might actually fit me.

He was only a little bit taller than me, so his clothes weren't as long as Sebastians. I bit my lip as I thought about what Sebastian had done for me, he didn't want to dismiss me, but he had done it anyway. That was the most selfless thing that I had ever seen him do.

So was it so wrong that I missed him?

I missed smelling him, when he grabbed my waist and brought me to his chest. He always smelled good.

I missed Olive's contiguous smile, and Oliver's liveliness, and though Olivia hadn't been all that nice to me these past few days, I still missed her.

"Can you please hurry up?" Dayo asked, as he swiveled in his chair.

I grabbed a handful of his clothes and left his room, slamming the door behind me.

  I ended up walking to the bar, as it wasn't that far from where I was staying. It was a small and cosy and hardly anyone was there.

I sat in a booth, patiently waiting for Dennis to arrive. I don't know why he's want to take me dinner, and I also don't know why I agreed, last time he had basically threathened me.

I began playing snake vs block as I waited for my ex to arrive. I ordered a chocolate milkshake to pass time.

"I called you, why didn't you pick up?" A voice grumbled, Dennis slid into the booth and snatched the menu.

"Must've called the wrong number, because you definitely did not call me." I shrugged, showing him my zero notifications.

He rolled his eyes and began scanning the menu, looking for what to order.

I sat in silence, analysing him, he has grown out a full beard, and really did not suit him.

"Tired of sucking the billionaires d!ck? So now you want me back." Dennis commented and I gasped, I had expected him to play nice.

"As if I'd want you back, I left you at the alter for a reason." I shot back, smirking. Damn Rylee.

His jaw clenched as he raises his eyes to glare at me, "I only proposed so I could continue your dad's funding. You meant and mean nothing to me."

I was speechless, I didn't know how to reply to that, "Fvck you." I swore.

"Don't swear babe, it doesn't suit you." He smirked.