New Friend

Leo slumped in his chair while listening to the teacher lecture on and on and on he almost fell asleep. The bell rang, startling him from his half sleep state. He groaned he had to go to combat training. "Screw it." He decided to bunk the class and head out.

He tucked his hands into his pockets and walked around the campus. "What are you doing here? You should be in class." A small voice scolded him. He turned around and gave a lazy look. "I'm bunking class." He answered.

"You shouldn't do that. You need to get your grades up you know." Libra sighed. "Please don't lecture me, I just got out of one." Leo said, annoyed. "What are you doing here? Ms, perfect?" He mocked. "I-I uh, nothing!" She faked a smile.

"Your really bad at lying you know." He rolled his eyes "what are you hiding?" He dug his hands in his pockets even more. Libra sighed in defeat and gestured for him to follow

He reluctantly followed her, not wanting to get in the way of her shenanigans. They walked to the back of the building to the old shed. "What are we doing here." Leo looked to see in anyone was watching. The door creaked open and Libra walked in. "Didn't horror movies teach you to walk away from the dark and scary place?" Leo said sarcastically.

"Ugh just come in, it's not scary." Libra grabbed his wrist and pulled him in. The door shut behind them. Leo wasn't going to admit it but he was scared. Libra pulled a flashlight out and clicked it on. "Where are you? Come on out." She said gently.

"There you are." She bent down to pick up something. Leo expected it to be like a knife or something to murder him. He felt something moist touch his face and it was moving. He screamed like a girl "what the hell is that?!" He jumped back and grabbed a shovel.

"Calm down its only Sherlock." She pointed the flashlight at her hands. "Sherlock?" He looked closer, it whimpered and made a tiny bark. "Shh Sherlock, be quiet." Libra put a finger to her lips and he somehow understood.

"This is Sherlock, named after the detective  because he likes to go sniffing and searching for stuff." He patted him on the head. He was tiny, only a puppy. Libra put Sherlock down and he ran to Leo and jumped up. Leo smiled and petted him.

He sat down and saw that Sherlock cuddled with him in his lap. "He is so cute." He admitted and strokes Sherlock's fur. Leo took a better look at him and admired his feature.

Sherlock had a beautiful grey coat with baby blue eyes, he was only four months and he couldn't fit in his lap. "He is a big dog." Leo pet Sherlock again. "Oh he is gonna get much bigger, believe me, I did my research and it seems like he is a Great Dane, the worlds biggest dog, in height." She explained.

"When he is fully grown he will almost be as tall as you." She sat down next to Leo. "Your gonna be a big boy aren't you?" He patted his side.

Just so you no Great Danes are HUGE dogs

This is Sherlock