Take me to your leader

"I'm. So. Tired!" Libra panted while climbing the stairs to the clock tower. "Oh come on only two more flights." Pisces encouraged. "TWO MORE?!" Libra almost choked Pisces. "Guys....calm down...we can't argue right now..." Cancer said quietly.

Libra took a deep breath "your right." She marched up the stairs.

"Ok this is awkward." Scorpio walked beside Virgo. "Yep." Virgo nodded. "Should we go back in the city?" Scorpio asked. "Maybe we should, so we can look for the others." Virgo agreed.

"Are you mad at me?" Scorpio stopped dead in his tracks. Virgo turned around confused. "I feel like I did something." He gave a sympathetic look. Yeah, you did, your completely oblivious to my feelings for you. Virgo thought.

"No, you did nothing, I'm not mad at you." She smiled to authenticate the lie. "Ok that's a relief." He sighed and ruffled his black hair.

"Cap we have to go faster!" Sagittarius pulled at him. "Why don't you try running half blind!" Capricorn growled. Sagittarius relentlessly pulled at his arm. Sagittarius mindlessly tugged him along.

"Excuse me, sorry, pardon me." Capricorn constantly said because he was bumping into everyone. "Can you be anymore rough?!" Capricorn hissed.

"Do you want me to?" Sagittarius raised an eyebrow. (Lol dirty thoughts) "I can barely even see you, this is you right?" Cap poked the blurry blob in front of him. "Yes it is, now let's move!" Sagittarius proceeded to pull him again.

Taurus was hiding out in a flower shop. "Hi can I help you?" A middle aged woman asked. "No I'm just....browsing." He smiled. "Who are you getting them for?" She folded her hands, ready to help. "Um...my girlfriend?" He held a questionable tone.

"I have dealt with this a million times, you don't know wether you two are together right?" She put her hands on her hips. "Well ya." He confessed. "Here I got the perfect flowers in the back." She ran off.

Taurus stood near the check out counter and caught glimpse of a piece of paper. He took a closer look and found that it hand their faces and above it said WANTED in big bold letters. He took a peek through the window of the door the lady went through and saw she was on the phone.

Taurus knew she was talking with the police, he could hear the sirens approaching. He quickly exited the flower shop and tried to move somewhere more secret.

Aquarius was constantly walking around, making sure not to stay in the same place for too long. She walked pass an alley way and felt herself being grabbed from behind, hand covered her mouth, making sure she couldn't make a noise.

She elbowed her enemy and heard a heavy grunt but he didn't let go. She struggled as much as possible but his grip was like iron. "Will you calm down?" He whispered in her ear.

She knew this voice and was surprised that it calmed her down, she relaxed a little and his grip loosened until he finally let go. She turned around to see Taurus, his messy hair flipping in front of his forehead and his stunning blue eyes almost glowing in the darkness.

"I finally found you!" He hugged her tightly. She hesitantly and awkwardly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I FOUND THEM!" A police officer cornered them and had his gun pulled out.

Taurus pushed Aqua behind him, to keep safe. More police officers crowded into the alleyway.

Leo groaned in frustration as he continued to walk around looking for someone. "Leo!" Sagittarius called from across the street, dragging the blind Capricorn behind him. Capricorn was squinting as much as possible to see Leo.