Scattered

"RISE AND SHINE!!!" Gemini yelled out loud and opened the curtains. The bright light filtered in and hit everyone in the face. "Uuuugh five more minutes." Libra put the cheap covers over her head.

"No we have to get moving!" Gemini yanked the covers off. "Fine fine!" Libra sat up and went into the bathroom to wash her face and rinse out her mouth. "I want my toothbrush." She pouted.

Virgo yawned and laid in the bed for a few more minutes. Pisces was still fast asleep. Aquarius blinked her eyes open and stretched. "Hurry up we need to go!" Gemini clapped her hands.

"Well we know who is a morning person." Aquarius mumbled and took a drink of water. Once everyone was finished using the bathroom they filed out to wait in the hallway for the guys. Aqua and Virgo leaned against the wall while the rest of them talked about.

The door finally opened and the boys came out. They looked fresh and clean unlike the girls. They even had new clothes. "What the hell?" Libra was surprised. "Our room had free room service, so we ordered food and some leftover clothes." Sagittarius explained.

"Leftover clothes?" Cancer tilted her head. "Ya like the lost and found." Sag said. "You guys, used it for yourselves?" Gemini fumed. "Um, ya?" Aries scoffed. "You bastards." She huffed and punched Aries in the arm. "Ow!" He rubbed his arm.

Taurus and Scorpio were chatting away, paying no attention to the problem. Aqua rolled her eyes "are we going to go or what?" She said. "Ya lets go." Gemini stomped off. It was an awkward ride in the elevator.

They reached the bottom floor and went to the desk lady. "Thank you for letting us stay here." Capricorn smiled. "No problem." She smiled back. "I'm hungry..." Taurus rubbed his stomach. "Seriously?" Scorpio sighed.

"We just had breakfast." Leo stuffed his hands in his jeans. Taurus groaned and continued walking. "So where are we going?" Aquarius asked. "I don't know..." Sagittarius admitted.

"HEY YOU!" A man yelled through a megaphone. "Your under arrest!" It was the police. "Well crap." Leo muttered. Aries activated his watch. "No put it away, we'll get in more trouble if we kill them." Gemini blocked his way.

"But that's our job!" He argued. "Not right now! We are being hunted, we can't afford any more mistakes." She yelled. He put his gun away. "Then what do we do?" He asked, raising his fists. "We run." Gemini grabbed his wrist and sprinted the other way.

"Scatter guys!" She called back. The police ordered some of his men to follow them. "Let's go!" Everyone scattered in opposite directions. "GET THEM! The AAA will have our heads if we don't get them!" The chief yelled.

So they work for the AAA? Aquarius thought. She ran until she ran out of breath. She panted out short breathes. She heard the sirens and ran into a nearby restaurant. She ran immediately to the bathroom.

Virgo went towards the forest and stopped when she was fairly deep in. "You ok?" She jumped at the voice and had her dagger in her hand. "It's just me." Scorpio raised his hands.

She lowered her guard and took a deep breath. "Looks like it's just you an me, until we find everyone else." He sighed. Virgo's eyes widened at that statement.

"Hey slow down will you!" Aries was being dragged by Gemini. She came to a stop. "Sorry, did we lose them?" She looked back. "I think so." He was panting. "THERE THEY ARE!" A voice shouted. "Never mind! Let's run!" This time he dragged Gemini

"Cap!" Sagittarius caught him in view. He whirled around, he was missing his glasses, well that would be a problem. "Sagittarius is that you?" He blindly extended his hands. "How blind are you?" Sagittarius grabbed his arm.

"I can make out shapes, but not the faces and words." He said. "This is going to be a problem." Sagittarius pulled him in a nearby shop.

Taurus paused to take in his surroundings, where was he? The towering buildings casted a big shadow over him. "Where the hell am I?" He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He pushed through the crowd, looking for anyone familiar.

"Libra, you ok? Cancer and Pisces were with her. They managed to run away as a group. "Ya, it's been awhile since I ran that much." She gulped. "We need to find everyone else without running into the police." Pisces said.

"We should go back where we ran." Cancer said. "Well I have no idea where we are so that's going to be hard." Pisces said. Cancer looked worried and stressed. Libra caught her breath and said "let's go over there." She pointed to a clock tower "maybe we can see them from above." She suggested.

"Your right lets go." Pisces said.

"Um..." Leo scratched his head and looked around. "I think I ran too much." He said to himself. The cops were on his tail for a long time but he managed to lose them.

He had no idea where to go or what to do but he heard sirens in the distance consign closer so he went into the closest building.

Aquarius was taking deep breaths in the bathroom, she was alone and she didn't like it. "Did anyone see anyone run in here?" She heard a voice through the door. "We did see one person run into the bathroom." A person answered.

God damn it. She thought. She locked the door and shoved the trash can in front of it to buy some time. The knob rattled frantically and then someone pounded the door. "Open up I know your in there." The voice shouted.

Like hell she would open it. She looked around and saw a small window towards the ceiling of the bathroom, how was she going to reach that?

There was nothing to even break it with, she was as good as dead until an idea. The man began charging at the door with his full weight trying to break it down. Aqua took the trash can out of the way and reached for the knob.

She took a deep breath hoping this would work. She waited until the thud on the door passed, waiting for the next one. She could hear his footsteps thudding towards door. She unlocked the door at the last second and opened the door.

The man stumbled onto the floor and she took the chance to run. She almost laughed at his face plant but knew it wasn't the time. She ran at full speed as far away as she could.