SPECIAL!!

Target: Donald Trump

Honestly this chapter is to get my rage out.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?!" Aquarius almost smacked her boyfriend Taurus in the face. "Hey watch it!" He munched on popcorn, they were supposed to watch a movie, guess that went out the window. "C'mon I wanna watch a movie!" He whined.

"Shh, I wanna hear him say more stupid things." Aquarius's eyes were glued to the tv. Taurus sighed and laid down on the couch. "Can we at least cuddle?" He made a pouty face. Aquarius peeled her eyes away to look at her boyfriend. "Oh alright." She smiled and tucked herself in the warmth of Taurus.

"I shall build a WALL!!" The audience clapped. Aquarius bounced up in anger. "Oh hell no, Taurus get your claws." She grabbed her bag. "That was short lived." He sighed and strapped on his claws. Aquarius pounded in the door next door.

"WHAT!" A muffled voice said angrily. "LEO OPEN UP! We have a mission." She growled. She heard hurried footsteps and the door swished open. "Mission? CAP!" He yelled behind him. "Yes?" He called back. "Aqua has a mission for us!" Leo shouted.

Cap came running to the door. "Finally! God it's been so long!" He had a utility belt on now, with various bombs. Aquarius turned on her phone and went to her messaging app.

Aqua: hey, you busy?
Vir: no not really why?
Aqua- you ok with killing someone today?
Vir- I always am, who is it?
Aqua-the one and only
Vir:do you mean?...
Aqua-yes HIM, his name makes me gag
Vir: ...
Aqua- Virgo?
Vir- YES FINALLY! LET ME GRAB MY SWORD, I CANT WAIT TO SLICE HIS HEAD OFF! THIS GUY IRRITITES ME!! HE NEEDS TO DIE
Vir: IRRITATES*
Aqua- Lol ok meet me by the fountain.
Vir: ok cya!
Aqua- cya

Aqua turned her phone off. "Let's go." Aqua marched outside and waited by the fountain. "You still didn't say who we are killing." Leo said. "Donald Trump." Taurus answered for her. Aqua had her arms crossed, she was eager to try her new poison, it starts its effects just by touch.

"Hey! I'm here!" Virgo came running down the pathway. "Ok who wants to drive?" Aqua asked. "I will." Leo offered. "Great, get in." Aquarius sat in the back with Taurus and Virgo while Cap sat next to Leo.

2 hours later

Taurus was snoozing away and was shaken awake by Aquarius. "We are here let's move." Aquarius was changed into all black and it was night. "Damn it I missed you changing." Taurus hissed. "Excuse me?" Aquarius raised an eyebrow. "Nothing!" Taurus said.

"Ugh he lives here Cap?" Virgo scowled. "Yes he does." Cap looked at his computer. "Virgo let's go!" Aquarius whispered. "My pleasure, let's make this quick though I have to study for a test." She said. "Oh don't worry." Aquarius and Virgo climbed out the car.

"Can I come?" Taurus asked. "You're the backup." Aqua explained. Taurus sighed and sat back in his seat. "Leo lights out now!" Virgo ordered. Leo pressed his electric hammer and the lights flickered off they heard a few screams but nothing much.

"You have 20 minutes." Leo said. Aqua nodded as the snuck their way inside. Virgo had her dagger in hand and Aquarius was holding her bottle filled with the poison.
They made their way into the huge mansion and slid down the hallways like a pair of snakes.

"Over there." Aqua saw the irritating old man talking aggressively to another women. His bleached white toupee was just into view. Virgo could throw her dagger but the women was in the way. The ugly man grabbed the women by the arm and brought his face closer, yelling loudly.

"The women is in the way." Aquarius whispered. Virgo thought of an idea she grabbed a small vase and chucked it across the hallways away from them. "What the hell? Go check that!" He ordered the lady. The lady ran hurriedly outside to check the noise.

"Now?" Virgo prepared her dagger but suddenly a younger lady stepped in the way. "How many women does this pedophile have?" Virgo hissed. The lights flickered back on. "Shit!" Aquarius growled.

"Leo?" Aquarius spoke to the earpiece. "I'm working on it!" His voice was cracked by static. "WHO ARE YOU?!" The other lady's eyes widened at the sight of the weapons in their hands. "Please shh, we are trying to get rid of this man." Aqua told the truth. Virgo elbowed her as a warning.

"I'll help." The winner put on a determined face. "That man raped my child, tell me what to do and I'll do it." She seemed extremely angry. "I want you to take him to a more secluded spot and make sure he doesn't move, or we might hit you." Aqua said.

"Done." The women nodded and went back. "What took you so long bitch?" He scoffed. "Sorry sir, it was nothing a maid just knocked over a vase." She lied. "Can we talk privately on the BALCONY?" She said the word a bit louder.

"Ugh why?" He sipped a glass of wine. "It's urgent sir." She added a bit of a pleading voice. "Fine." He rolled his eyes and made his way to the balcony. Virgo and Aqua made their way to the door of the balcony as they saw his back facing towards them.

The women glanced at them while she was talking with him. "Hit him in the leg, so he can't move and then I'll throw the poison." Aqua said. Virgo nodded and readied her dagger. Virgo threw her dagger with as much force as she could and it went straight through his leg. The women jumped out of the way so that Aqua could throw the poison.

Donald howled in pain as he fell to the ground. Aquarius almost laughed as she threw the bottle onto him. Virgo was laughing at his pain and she felt no shame. The bottle exploded and the corroding poison ate through his skin and clothes.

"It'll kill him run!" Aqua grabbed Virgo's wrist and dragged her down the hallway. Massive guards blocked the door. "CAP!" Virgo yelled to the earpiece. A second later a huge blast broke the giant door and killed the guards. They ran through smoke and came out coughing and choking.

The jumped in the car but a guard grabbed Aqua's leg, making her trip and fall. The guard took out a gun and pointed it at her. Blood splashed into Aqua, the man's hand flew off, Taurus was standing over her. He helped her up, he had blood splattered on him as well.

"Let's go." Taurus ditched the idea of letting her walk and just carried her to the car. He pushed her in and stuffed himself, Leo hit the gas and the car zoomed away. "You ok?" Taurus asked Aqua. "Perfect! Now Donald Trump doesn't have to make America 'great'' again." Aqua smiled.

Virgo high fived Aquarius and sighed as she leaned back into her seat.

Mission accomplished

Also read my NON zodiac book called Sound of the Wind, a Japanese spinoff of my all time favorite drama