Bloodshed

This will be the ending of the main story, the last chapter will be the Sagittarius and Cancer oneshot, I hope you will read my other books! Thanks for putting up with me 😋

"Prepare the room!" Ophichus snapped his fingers. "Now....who should I start with?" He scanned each and every one of them. He walked back and forth, his cape swishing with every step.

"How about you?" He tilted Capricorn's chin up. His eyes widened in pure fear. "No..." Pisces whispered. "Darling....did you say something?" Ophichus walked over to Pisces. "Please don't hurt him...." She begged.

"I love the sound of pathetic begging." He touched Pisces on the head and shoved it to the ground. She grunted at the friction on her cheek. Everyone winced. He let her go after a few moments of pushing. Her cheek was scraped and bloody.

He grabbed Capricorn's hair and tugged at him to stand up. Capricorn whimpered at the pain. "I will be back for the rest of you." He hissed and dragged Capricorn to the room next door.

He strapped Capricorn to a metal table. "Now how should I kill you?" Ophichus rubbed his hands and it emitted a faint purple glow. "Maybe I should use my power." He sighed. "But I think it would kill you too quick." Ophichus shook his head.

"Eh, I will just hold it back." He stuck one single finger out. He stuck it on Capricorn's forehead. He felt and excruciating pain in his skull, like his brain was being ripped apart. Ophichus laughed and dragged the finger down to his neck.

Capricorn now felt like he was choking, he gasped for air and spasmed on the table, his hands clenching tightly. Ophichus finally placed the finger above his heart. The pain was unbearable it felt like someone was squeezing his heart.

Capricorn felt his life slowly slips away. Ophichus repeated the process. The rest of the Zodiac could hear the screams of Capricorn, Pisces was sobbing her eyes out. The screaming ceased and the air was dead silent.

Everyone gasped. Ophichus came out with Capricorn over his shoulder. Ophichus dropped him in front of everyone, lifeless, cold, and dead. Pisces screamed his name and cried. Aries jumped up and ran to Ophichus, stupid move.

Ophichus held a hand out, which stopped Aries dead in his tracks, and then slowly closed his hand. Aries felt and invisible hand curl around his throat and squeeze. "Thank you for volunteering." Ophichus grinned.

"What should I do with such a impatient boy?" Ophichus tapped his foot. Aries was choking on nothing, he felt dizzy. "Hmm, what to do...what to do..." Ophichus put a finger to his chin.

Aries was seeing black spots in his vision. "Maybe, I should rip apart your limbs....or drown you or even BURN YOU!" Ophichus was laughing. Aries flame burned out and he slumped. "Oh my I forgot!" Ophichus sneered.

"Looks like I got caught up in my thoughts, I wanted to have some fun....oh well I have ten left!" He shrugged. Gemini couldn't let sound escape her mouth. "You two look interesting." He looked at Libra and Cancer.

"No! Please don't kill us!" Cancer sobbed. "I wish I could do that....but I'm having to much fun!" He cackled. "I should make this quick." He sighed impatiently. "I will drown you...." He looked at Cancer. She made a squeak noise.

"And you..." He squinted. "I will deal with you after." He snapped his fingers and in came a small bucket filled to the brim with water. He grabbed cancer by the arm and violently pulled her up top the stairs.

He put the bucket in front of her face, grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face into the bucket. You could see her struggling frantically and trying to kick or punch out of his grasp but it was no use.