Chapter 14: Sweet Moments & Surprise

I woke up on a warm chest, smiling to myself, I snuggled closer to the heat earning a chuckle. I looked up to see Sam staring at me, he yawned and pulled me closer "Morning" His morning voice sent shivers down my spine."Morning baby" I tried to pull fro his grip but he had hold of me tight.

"Nope" He says flipping us over, so he was hovering over me "Your staying here" I laughed at his action and leaned up placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I need to get back" I sighed "Billy will get worried"

"He knew you might not end up back home" He says, placing little kisses on my neck, I sighed in content. I wish to stay like this forever, however you can't always get what you want.

"I know" I groaned.

Sam let out a light chuckle "I love the effect I have on you" He whispers in my ear before giving it a little nibble causing me to involuntary moan.

"Behave" I order, smacking him in the arm, I gathered my wolf strength and flipped us over; I was now on top "Or I'll have to tease you too" I growled.

Sam shut his eyes, you could see he was holding in his own groan as my hands worked there way down his chest and to his waist. I leaned forward placing light kiss on his cheek, neck and chest. I let my hand lightly touch his manhood, earning a moan from Sam. I smirked satisfied with myself for gaining that sweet sound from my mate. I moved my hands away and let them travel back up to his chest and through his silky dark hair, it was then I placed my lips to his not caring about morning breath. Kissing my mate was all I cared about at that moment.

Sam returned the passion, his hands worked there way down to my hips, keeping me in place. I moved my lips back to his neck and sucked light leaving a small mark. He was mine and no one else. Before it could go any further my phone beeped, I groaned annoyed at the stupid thing and I wasn't the only one. I swear I hear Sam growl at it, placing one last kiss on his lips i moved from his grip and check it.

You need to come now! Tell Sam sorry for the interruption and that you will see him later. But this is important. x - Billy Black.

Okay, be right there x - Jessica.

I placed my phone down and look to Sam with sadness in my eyes "You have to go?" I nod my head, I lean over and placed my lips to his giving his a goodbye kiss.

"You'll see me later" I says standing up gathering my clothes from last night before heading into the bathroom to change from Sam's track suite bottoms and top. I left the bathroom "Thank you for lending me your clothes baby" I gave him a hug "And thank you for a wonderful first date"

"Only the best for you" He kissed my forehead and held me tighter, neither of us wanting to let go "Go now or you'll never be able to leave" He chuckled.

I kissed him on the cheek "I love you"

"I love you too" He replied, with that i left his house and began walking down the road, all I wanted to do was run back to him and stay in his embrace but Billy said it was important; whatever it was.

Five minutes later the familiar red house came into view, I opened the door and entered the house "Billy!" I called walking into the kitchen to see it was empty; I walked to the living room and heard a couple of voices "Billy! I'm back what was import-" I paused in sentence; there in front of me sitting on the couch were my mum and dad.