Chapter 28: Maddison Meets The Pack

It was the morning after my party and I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the pack. Last night was one of the best birthdays I have ever had and it all thanks to my new pack, so now I am returning the favor by making food.

I flipped the pancake over checking it was ready, before placing it on a plate with twenty others. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I went to make more "Morning baby" I smiled as Sam kisses the side of my head. I turn my body around so I was face to face with him.

"Morning" I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Sam groaned "Is that all I get?" He questioned with a little pout.

I giggled at him... He could be such a child some days "For now" I says patting his chest, I then turned back around and focused on the packs breakfast "Now run along and get dressed" I told him.

Sam whined and rubbed his head into my neck making me shutter in pleasure "Sam" I warned him a little growl escaping my lips "The pack will be here soon to meet Maddy" I removed his arms from me and gave him a stern look "I need to finish breakfast off before they come" I cringed at the sad look in his eyes; letting out a sigh I moved toward him and planted my lips onto his. Sam immediately returned my kiss as I went to pull away Sam deepened the kiss, earning a groan from myself.

"We smell food"

"Momma wolf cooked us breakfast" We heard Jake and the others say from the other side of the door, just before we could pull away the pack entered.

"Awe man" A couple of them groaned.

"Seriously dude" Jake moaned, I pull away from Sam and look to my brother with an raised brow "You've had her all night" Sam growled a little at Jake's comment "Right now it's pack time"

"Jacob is right honey" I cooed, stroking his arm "I did tell you" Sam ignored the others in the room and kissed me once more. This earned another round of groans from the pack, finally he pulls away with a smug look on his face. I roll my eyes at him and smack his arm "Off you go" I shooed him away to get ready for the day.

I turn to look at the pack who were looking at me "Is it food time?" Seth asks me with his adorable smile. I nod my head and picked up the pancakes, two plate full of muffins and a large stack of toast.

"Help yourself" I told the lads, I watch as Jake picked up two plates "Don't worry about Maddy" Jake looks at me; his face burnt red "I've already put a plate away for her" Jake nods and digs into his own food.

I watch in happiness as my pack fill themselves up on my food "You not having any baby" I turn my head to see Sam, he looks at me worried.

I shook my head at him "I pigged out when I was cooking" Sam smiles at me before rushing over to the table and picking up what was left.

Once finished the boys piled their plates in the sink, ready for me to wash up "So as you all know Jessica's cousin has come to visit"

"She already knows the secret" I piped in "Um, I phased in front of her when I was first learning control" I sheepishly say.

"Who would of thought" Paul spoke up, Jake shook his head and smacked him across the head earning a dangerous growl from Paul.

"Alright you two ENOUGH" I snapped. Everyone in the room looked at me in shock "Sorry" I mumbled, I cleared my throat "Anyway something else happened" I look towards Jake with a huge smile on my face "Jacob imprinted on her"

"Way to go man"

"Congrats man"

"No more thoughts on leech lover" I rolled my eyes at that comment, I'll be glad at that too. However the thoughts will be replaced with MY cousin.

"She will be arriving here to meet you all in abou-" Before Sam could finish his sentence Maddison walks through the door.

I rush over to her and bring her into my arms "Morning Maddy"

"Jessy boo" She cooed, hugging me as hard as she could. We both pulled apart to see the pack looking at us like we were from another world.

Once again my cleared my throat, I glance at Maddy to see her looking the guys and Leah over before her eyes landed on Jake. A warm and bright smile worked it way upon her face; I know they are going to be good together.

My adoptive brother and my cousin.

"Maddy this is the pack" I pointed to each boy and gave her their names before landing on Leah. Maddison gave her a wide smile which surprisingly Leah returned "And that's everyone"

"Lots of wolves" She commented.

"Tell me about it" Sam shot back, I sighed sadly and rubbed his arm. We all knew that a couple of more were about to phase due to the Cullen's not leaving yet. All because Bella changed her mind about changing into one of them at the moment.

God knows what she was waiting for.

"Why don't you have a seat Maddy" She nods and goes over to the empty seat next to Jake, I head into the kitchen and pick up her plate "Here you go" I say placing it in front of her "Saved you some from the boys"

"Thank you" She says before digging in to her face.

"You've all had your breakfast and the meeting over" Sam says with a stern look "Now get out of here"

I watched as the boys left apart from Jake "Wait Leah" Leah pauses at the door, she turns to face me "Me and Maddy are going shopping would you like to come along?" I asked.

"Sure" I let out a breath at her answer.

"Great" I beamed at her "Be back here in a hours and we will be ready to go"

"Sounds great" I gave her a quick hug and shut the door. I turn around to see Sam and Jacob looking at me in shock and disbelief.

"What?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Nothing" They both answered.

"Good answer" I smirked at them "I'm going to get ready for our shopping trip" I say walking pass Sam, I lean over and pecked his cheek "Be ready in a hour" I paused at the stair and look over at Maddy "Are you coming Mads"

I don't know if she realized it or not but Maddy gave Jacob a quick kiss on the cheek before following me up the stairs.

I couldn't wait to go on out and shop, it will be nice to have some girl time.