chapter 32

Its ok to hate this chapter. I hate it too.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. See one things may not add up.

Britondii Luca pov

So far everyone had gone to visit Sebastian. Rafael and his wife were the first to visit him as they had to leave. They left with the promise that Rafael would have an investigator in Canada locate Sebastian's mother. I had laugh humorlessly then, for such a successful business man he sure was dumb. That would take time. Time we did not have. We needed to find her. Now. ASAP. Pronto. Now I was the only one who hadn't been to visit him. Yet.

I walked to Sebastian's door. A large cliche white one. I pushed it open and went inside. I walked over to the single bed in the middle of the room. I almost blacked out when I saw Sebastian laying on the bed which was larger than the regular hospital bed bit looked small beneath his large body. I covered my mouth to soften my sobs as I looked at his injured frame. His left leg was bandaged and raised from the bed. His silk gown hid his injured abdomen and any other wounds he may have had on his stomach and his chest. A beige neck brace around his on his face was tiny cuts and small bruises. I never thought I would see Sebastian in this condition.
"You are so stupid Mr. Monteiro I whispered tears running down my face. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I love you so much you stupid alcoholic"
"I swear to miss Luca I am so damn sorry. I love you so much " Sebastian said weakly,his voice hoarse.

He put his arms around me and I sobbed in his weak embrace.
"I am going to kill you when you get out of here Mr. Monteiro" I cried.
"You can do whatever you want to me miss Luca he chuckled weakly while I continued to sob. I knew I should have kept in the tears. Brave a smile. Be strong for him. But I broke down. Because I'm human.

Half hour later I left Sebastian's room. He had fallen asleep. I watched him sleep for a bit then got up to leave. If he had remained awake, I wouldn't have left. At least not until the security escorted me out. Ha. She got jokes while the man she loves fights for his life.

When I got to the couches I could see the doctor James talking to Elaine and David who had somber looks on their faces so I quickly sat down joining them.
"Ah miss Luca you are here and at the right time to hear the fantastic news I have for all of you" Dr. James greeted me. He stopped talking at looked at our facial expressions.
Fantastic news? I felt my ears perk up in anticipation of his news.
"Tell us doctor James. " Elaine said,curiosity clear in her voice.
"We have just received a call from the Manhattan blood bank. They just got two bags of of blood type O(-). They are on their way as we speak."
While the older couple embraced each other happily, Elaine crying tears of joy. I screamed and hugged the doctor who chuckled and patted my back.

Elaine called Rafael to inform him of the grand news and I called Lucas.

"Hey boo"he answered.

"Hey baby guess what?" I chirped getting straight to the point. I was too excited to stall.

"Hmmm. The death fairy came to the hospital and took Sebastian?" He teased.

I laughed. "Whatever hoe. The Manhattan blood bank called the hospital. They are sending two blood bags of Sebastian's blood type" I squealed.
"Thats great Brii." He said genuinely happy for me. "He should have died though"he added joking.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. Lucas and john wee were really great friends. I knew they still hated him for what he had done that night amongst the other times he had hurt me. But they were trying to tolerate my love for him because they knew it was true and that I had promised if he hurt me again I would forget about him. They hadn't even hesitated when I asked them to get their blood tested to see if any of theirs matched his.

Two hours later the doctor came out to inform us that Sebastian's blood transfusion had been successful and he was now sleeping so we could leave to go home freshen up and get some rest to come back later or tomorrow morning. I was hesitant about leaving but David and Elaine had dragged me to the elevator. Literally dragged me.

When we arrived on the ground floor and had stepped outside, we noticed that overnight the paparazzi had dissipated. Maybe they have gone to more juicier gossip. The few that had remained didn't bother us or rather didn't get to bother us as we ran into Davids car and disappeared into it.

"Where to? Your friends house?" David asked.

"Yes"I replied.

--------

I flopped down on the large bed in Johns guess room. He and Lucas had gone out but the maid knew me and allowed me in. Plus I had called john and informed him I was coming over. Just as I got comfortable on the bed, my phone rang and before I answered it I looked at the caller. Goofy Chris also known as Christian.
"Hey punk" I greeted connecting the headphone I saw on the nightstand to my phone.
"Hey brat" he returned his accent rich and thick. "You sound happy. I take it Sebastian has gotten blood?"
"Yes he has"I smiled brightly.
"Ok brat" he said with a hint of disappointment. Why did he sound like that I asked myself. Or am I imaging things?
When I didn't reply he asked again. "Are you still at the hospital?"

"No I am St Johns now. Seeing as Sebastian's transfusion has gone so well the doctor advised us to go home and rest up. I will be going back tomorrow. "

"He doesn't deserve you brat"he said softly and my heart thumped at his sudden change of attitude.
"Christian" I called his name not knowing what to say. "I love him."
He was full blown angry now which caused his accent to sound thicker.

"Britondii he doesn't deserve you. You know that. All that man has ever done is hurt you."

"Christian just stop please "I begged him frightened at his hostile tone. I have never heard him sound like that.

"Britondii I can't stop it damn it. I love you " he said and I hung up the phone.

But still vote and comment.

I love you guys.