Chapter 3

ATHENA'S POV

I was up really early, before any of the boys. Why? I don't have a clue.

"Why're you up so early?" I heard a voice ask. I flipped around quicker than you would think possible, and saw the figure of one of the Lost Boys, Luke, standing my behind me. I visibly relaxed.

"Don't scare me like that Luke!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. But my question still stands." He said.

"I don't know. I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get up." I explained. "You?"

"Couldn't sleep." He replied simply.

"Any reason why?" I asked.

"You know those times where you just can't sleep and you have no clue why?" He said, more of a statement than a question. I nodded. "Yeah, this was one of them."

"Should we wake the others?" I asked. We looked around at all the boys who were sleeping around us. I raised one of my eyebrows. Some had their mouths wide open, others were drooling, and some were snoring. "Attractive." I said sarcastically. Luke smirked and tried to supress a laugh.

"Let's wake 'em up." Luke said, a cheeky look on his face.

~ A little while later ~

PETER'S POV

"What should we do today?" Felix asked.

"Should we try target practice with Henry?" Athena asked. Henry was currently the only one asleep.

"He needs to learn how to use a crossbow." Felix added.

"Good idea." I replied. Everyone was already awake and Henry was the only one still asleep. I walked over to him and make a 'Cookoo' noise.

"Wake up." I said, walking towards a now awake Henry. "Catch." I said, throwing an apple at him.

"I don't like apples." He said, looking at the apple in distaste.

"Who doesn't like apples?" I asked jokingly.

"It's a family thing." He replied. Of course, Snow White was his grandmother and the evil queen his adoptive mother.

"Well don't worry, they're not for eating. They're for a kind of game...a really fun game." I pointed a crossbow at him. He looked at it in fear "I call it target practice." I finished.

"Felix, get me some Dreamshade." I ordered.

He did as I ordered and I dipped the tip of the arrow in the Dreamshade sap.

"What's that?" Henry asked, looking at the arrow tip, which was now coated in black sap.

"Dreamshade. It's a nasty poison." I explained, blowing on the tip of the arrow, making sure it was dry. "We have a story here about a man who once shot an apple off his son's head with an arrow. Let's find out if it's possible." I said, loading and locking the arrow in the crossbow.

"If you're shooting at the apple, what's the poison for?" Henry asked.

"Motivation not to miss." I replied. Aiming the crossbow at one of the trees and making sure it was loaded properly. "Athena! Get over here." I called. I looked at Athena and she got up and walked over.

"Is Athena good? Is her aim good?" Henry asked nervously.

"Doesn't matter." I replied, I looked over at her and she smirked. "You're the one doing the shooting." I told him, I offered him the crossbow.