Chapter 9

PETER’S POV

Emma, Baelfire, and Regina were all crowded around Henry, trying to awaken him.  I lowered myself to the ground.

“What did you do to him?”  Emma demanded, standing up.

“Oh I didn’t do anything Emma.  It was Henry.  He offered me his heart of his own free will.”  I said.  Emma drew her sword, pointing it at me.

“I’m gonna take it from you.”  She said.  I raised an eyebrow.  She lunged at me, so I teleported next to the rock on which I had put Pandora’s Box.  I picked it up and turned to her.

“I don’t think you have it in you.”  I said, I began walking across the room, now holding the box.  “Rumplestiltskin didn’t.”  I told them, tossing the box from hand to hand whilst I was walking.  “Why should you?”  I asked.

“Where is he?”  Emma demanded, turning around as I walked in a wide half-circle around them.

“What did you do?”  Baelfire asked, looking slightly scared for the answer.

“Why, he’s right in this box.”  I said, holding it up and showing them.  “Safe and sound, and out of the way.”  I said tauntingly.  I stopped where I was.  “Unfortunately for you, he can’t hurt me anymore.”  I said, looking at the box.  “Neither can you.”  I finished.

“Really?”  Emma said, she nicked my arms slightly with her knife.  “How’d that feel?”

“Like a tickle.”  I said in a clearly taunting way.  I then lifted myself off the ground and flew away, box still in hand.  I could hear Athena behind me, so I slowed down and let her fly beside me.  She gripped my hand and smiled at me.  I smiled back.  Neverland was finally back to normal, if not better.

~ Later at Pan’s camp ~

ATHENA’S POV

“Guys, listen to me.  We are not going to hurt you.  I know you’re loyal to Pan, and I get that, but you are making a terrible mistake.  For a long time, I thought I was never going to find my family; I was an orphan, like all of you.  A lost girl, and I was reminded today that I am not alone, and that I have a lot of people that love me, and I never thought that was going to happen.  If that can happen to me, it can happen to you.”  Emma said.

“Pan and Athena are the only family we need.”  Felix countered.

“No.  Family doesn’t do what he did.  Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things.  He lied to Henry and convinced him to give up his own heart.”  Emma retorted.

“To save the island.”  Jack replied.

“No, to save himself.”  Emma said.  All the Lost Boys looked confused.

“Don’t listen to her.  Pan cares about all of us.”  Felix said to the Lost Boys.

“No, he doesn’t.  We care about you, and we can save you.  We can take you home with us, to our land.  There’s no reason to fear Pan anymore.  Until he absorbs the power from Henry’s heart, he can be stopped.”  Emma said

“You just have to tell us where he is.”  Mary Margret finished.

“Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe.”  Felix said, standing up and growling at them.  Hook held Felix back with his hook, pulling him to a seated position once more.  “That’s the only help you’ll get.”  He finished, glaring at them.