Chapter 3 - Aphy

Things to know:

Y/N=your name

L/N= your last name

F/C=your fav color

H/C=your hair color

E/C=your eye color

(I will add more as the book goes on. Also, you're going to be 24 years old. K? And Aphmau is 20)

TIME FOR FEELS GUYS

Aphmau's P.O.V 

"A-Aphy!"

I smiled at that. "I haven't been called Aphy in years. The only person that ever called me that was my sis- wait. Wait a minute! OH MY IRENE! Y-Y/N?!" I bolted over to her as fast as I possibly could. It was her! She was really here!

Y/N's P.O.V

She smiled at that. "I haven't been called Aphy in years. The only person that ever called me that was my sis-wait. Wait a minute! OH MY IRENE! Y-Y/N!" After that, she dropped everything and bolted over to me. I was about to run to her but Aaron grabbed my arm. Then I remembered my leg. As soon as she got here she engulfed me in a hug.

"Y-Y/N, you-you're here! You're actually here!" She started to cry. It's been 12 years since I've seen her. The last time we saw each other I was 12 and she was 8. I missed her so much. 

"Yeah, I'm here. I-it's okay Aphy. I-I'm here now." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. It's just been so long since I've seen my little sister! 

"I-I thou-thought I lost y-you when the sh-sh-shad-" She couldn't even finish before she started sobbing into my shoulder. I started stroking her hair. 

"It's o-okay A-Aphy. I-I'm here n-now. I swear I will never leave your side again. But you know y-you had to r-run fr-" I couldn't even finish before I started sobbing too. I lost control. We both just stood there, sobbing. 

Aaron's P.O.V

Aphmau came running over to Y/N and engulfed her in a hug. They must not have seen each other in years.

Now that I see them next to each other, they look kind of similar. Maybe family. I wish my family was still here. I started to walk away and let them have their "family reunion."

Aphmau's P.O.V

It's been 12 years since I've seen my big sister. I was 8 when I lost her. Well, when I THOUGHT I lost her. But, she's here now. She was really here! I couldn't believe it! "H-how did you get here? Are you okay? Am I going crazy or is it really you? Please tell me it's really you! What happened to your leg?! Where did you go after the sha-"

"Calm down Aphy, jeez. Okay, Aaron brought me here. Yes, I'm okay. No, you aren't going crazy, I swear. Yes, it's really me. I tripped over a branch and now there is a huge gash in my leg. Don't worry, I'm okay." 

"So, I'm not going crazy?" 

"No, Aphy. You're not going crazy."

Y/N's P.O.V

She engulfed me in another hug. "Wow, all these years have passed, and I thought I lost you when the shadow knights set our village on fire. I thought I would never see you again. But here you are, standing right in front of me! But why did you tell me to run? You know I didn't want to leave you! I wanted to help you!" 

"Aphy, you were 8 years old. We lived in a small village. There were hundreds of shadow knights and we didn't want any of the kids to get hurt! I didn't want YOU to get hurt! I don't know what I'd do if you died. I knew you would be safe if you ran away so I made you run! You meant everything to me! I couldn't let them hurt you!"

"I-I really meant that much to you?" She said, tears flowing down her cheeks. 

"Yes, Aphy. You did mean that much to me." She collapsed into my arms. Wow, she must be on her period or something. She was never this emotional. I gently stroked her hair. "Come on, let's go to your house and talk, Aphy."

*Le time skip brought to you by the 11th Doctor in le Tardis cuz BOWTIES ARE COOL*

Still Y/N's P.O.V

"What?" 

"Calm down Y/N, jeez." I started hyperventilating. 

"You-you're pregnant?" 

"Yes Y/N, I'm pregnant. Calm down."

I had a million questions. "Who's the father? Boy or girl? What are you going to name it? How about-" 

"Okay, Garroth is the father, we don't know the gender and if we don't know the gender how are we going to name it?!" 

"Fine, okay, jeez. I'll calm down." 

"Good, now I'm tired. I'm going to bed." 

"Okay, but before you go, have you seen Aaron?" 

"Um, no actually. You can look around the village if you want. Go explore. I'm going now. Bye."

"Bye."

I ran down the hill into the village. Okay, I tried running but I tripped and started to tumble down the hill. When I reached the bottom, I landed straight on my back. "Ow!" It hurt like hell! But, I did see Aaron standing a few feet away. "Hey! Aaron! Can I get some help over here!" He walked over to me and lifted me back up. "Thank you." 

"Yeah, no problem." He seemed kind of down. 

"Hey, you okay? You seem kind of down. Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing, just, really tired." 

"Oh, okay. Come on, I want to explore the village!"

 "Go ahead." 

"I can't silly. My leg, remember?" 

"Oh, yeah. Forgot about that." He was about to put me on his shoulder again but I jumped on his back before he could. 

"ONWARD FAITHFUL STEAD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Surprisingly, he just shrugged and started walking. Now, time to explore Phoenix Drop!

A/N: Hey guys! How are you liking the story so far? Is it good? Bad? Did this chapter have the feels? I thought it did. I hope you are all enjoying this book so far! See you soon! Ba-bye! -Gabby