Chapter 15 - Vylad

Things to know:

Y/N-your name

E/C-your eye color

H/C-your hair color

F/C-fav color

W/C-weapon of choice

S/F/C-you second fav color

Italics are thoughts

Again, some profanity

Senpai's P.O.V (oh le senpai (-;)

"So, how exactly are we going to get Y/N back?" I questioned Dante. We were in Aphmau's house. Dante, Aphmau, Laurence, Garroth, and Cadenza sat around the table. 

"The same way we got Cadenza back." He replied sassily. 

"Dante, you don't get it. Y/N's dad is the shadow lord. We can't just go in there without a plan. He'll kill us all." I said pacing back and forth. 

"Wait, my dad is the SHADOW LORD!" Aphmau said, freaking out. "Aph," Garroth said. "Calm down." She started hyperventilating. "Aph, calm. Down." Garroth told her. She tried to calm down. It wasn't helping. "Come on Aph." Garroth took Aphmau upstairs.

I looked over at Laurence and Dante. "Anyone have any ideas." Laurence raised his hand like a five-year-old. "What?" 

"Well, Dante, Cadenza and I could distract the shadow knights. Garroth and you could go find Y/N. But we need to be quick. As soon as you find her get out of the nether." I thought about it. 

"You know, that's not such a bad idea. You're not as stupid as you look Laurence." 

"Thank-Wait. HEY!" 

Cadenza burst out into laughter. "Yep, that's my brother all right!" She said smiling. Laurence walked over to her and ruffled her hair. 

"MY HAIR!" She screeched as she ran out the door. 

Laurence stood there with a satisfied grin on his face. "Yep, that's my sister all right." He said as he sat back down. Dante and I sighed at there ridiculousness. "Okay, back to rescuing Y/N. Do we all agree on Laurence's plan?" 

"Yep!" Dante and Laurence said in unison. 

"Okay, it's settled then. We're going to the nether tonight."

Y/N's P.O.V

I held my stomach as I was stabbed repetitively by my dad. "Dad," I said while coughing up blood. "Stop!" He stabbed me again. 

"Why should I?" He replied satisfied. 

"Please!" I said choking on tears. "Stop." He stabbed me again. 

"You deserve to die you little bitch. Just like your mother did." He looked down at me. 

"MOM DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I shouted as he stabbed me again. 

"Yes, she did. And so do you." And again, I was stabbed. "You know what, screw this! I'll come back later!" He shouted as he stormed out of the room, the door slamming behind him. I sat up with my back against the wall. 

"This-this isn't fair," I mumbled to myself.

I felt a few cold tears roll down my cheeks. I stood up, still holding my stomach, and walked over to the bed. Blood dripped onto the floor as I walked. I slowly sat down on the bed an pulled my backpack next to me. I dug through it until I found the bandages. More blood dripped onto the bed. I started to wrap the bandages around my stomach. Ow, ow, ow. It was extremely painful. "Why me?" I questioned myself. "Th-this isn't fair. Why does he want me dead."

"I know." I heard the door open. A boy around my age walked in. He had brown hair and green eyes and wore a green mask over his mouth. 

"Pl-please don't hurt me!" I said choking on more tears. 

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm not like them." He walked next to me and sat down. 

"Um, I'm Vylad. And, you're Y/N, right?" 

I slightly nodded my head. 

"Don't worry, you don't have to be scared of me. I'm here to help you." 

"You-you are?" I questioned him. 

"Yes, I'm going to find a way to stop them from killing you. I would help you escape but we could both be killed if we get caught. Plus, we need an amazing plan to get out of here. And that could take some time. So, I'll distract them from hurting you for a while." My reflexes took over and I gave him a hug. He seemed shocked at first but he hugged back. It was like he hasn't been hugged in years. "Th-thank you." I mumbled. 

"Um, no problem."

We heard the clanking of heels and people outside the door. "I swear to Irene when I find him he's dead!" One of them shouted. "Sasha, calm down." 

"YOU CALM DOWN GENE! SHAD SAID THAT WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO MEET OUTSIDE ON THE BRIDGE AND VYLAD IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!" 

"And........?" 

"SHAD GOING TO KILL ME IF I DON'T FIND HIM! HE'S A NEWBY AND IM IN CHARGE OF HIM! UGHHHH!" You could hear some echo's down the corridor but then it all went silent. 

"Well, I better get going or I'm screwed. I'll come back later." He waved goodbye and then the door clicked shut. I was alone again.

I pulled out my dagger and cut my wrist. Just another day living in hell, I thought as I wrapped bandages around. I did this every day. It's how I keep track of my time here. How long I have until they kill me. It's only been one week. Seven cuts. Only three more until I'm dead. I got up and put my dagger back into my backpack and grabbed the clothing on my bed. It was F/C shirt with a golden dragon on it and jean shorts. I put them on and walked back over to the bed. I lied down and pulled up the black blanket. Soon enough, I drifted off into darkness.

A/N: Hey, Hey, Hhheeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! So, you guys like the book? Yeah, I know, it's amazing *Cue cricket noises*. Okay.................So, anyway, question of da day teim! Who is your fav MCD character? I honestly can't choose. It's to hard. I like all the boys. That's probably why I have so many MCD boys x reader books in my library. Yeah... Welp, that's all I've got! Ba-bye! ~Gabby~senpai was of le here!!! ;-)