Chapter 10 - Moving in

Things to know:

Y/N - your name 

E/C - you eye color

H/C - your hair color

F/C - your favorite color 

S/F/C - your second favorite color

Italics are thoughts

Recap:

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?"

Aaron's P.O.V

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" It took me a minute to process what she just said. Then, it hit me. A blush spread across my face. I was so glad a wore a bandana. She looked up at me with eager eyes. 

"I-I don't know, Y/N." 

"Please. Aaron, come on. You said you wanted a house like mine. Well, you can have a house like mine. Exactly like mine. Come on. Please?" She gave me puppy eyes. It was really hard to resist the puppy eyes. I tried to look away, but it didn't work. "Please Aaron?" It was getting REALLY hard to resist the puppy eyes. 

"Okay," I sighed. 

She fist bumped the air. "YES!" She shouted. She started towards the house. I stayed where I was. What the hell did I just do? Am I moving in with Y/N?  My face got really red. Damn it, I'm blushing. Stop doing this to me emotions! I must have stood there for a while because Y/N came over looking very concerned. "Aaron, are you okay? Your face is really red. Do you have a fever?" I didn't say anything. She placed her hand on my forehead. My face got even redder. "Aaron, your face is really red. Are you okay?" She put the back of her hand against my cheek. And then I was pretty sure I looked like a freaking tomato. "Aaron, your face just got really hot. Do you feel okay?"

I kind of just stood there. She sighed. "Come on Aaron, let's go inside."

*time skip*

Y/N's P.O.V

Aaron was sitting on the couch. I walked over with a wet washcloth. "Here, put this on your forehead." 

"Y/N, I'm not sick. I've already told you this." 

"Still. Put it on your forehead." 

He grumbled. "Okay, fine." He took it out of my hand and put it on his forehead. "There, happy?" 

"Yes, yes I am." I walked into the kitchen. "You know, I don't really have anything to wear. Well, besides this. Why don't we go shopping in Scaleswind or something? I mean, not right now, but, it would be fun." 

"Sure, why not. Let's wait until they find Cadenza, and until you're all moved in." 

"Sure." I started walking towards the staircase. 

"Hey, Y/N?" I stopped. 

"Yeah?" 

There was a momentary pause. "Um, never mind." I was really confused. But I just shrugged and kept walking.

Aaron's P.O.V

I sat on the couch and waited for Y/N to come back downstairs. She made me stay here because she thinks I have a stupid fever. I'm fine. I think. I got up and put the washcloth in the sink. Then I walked down the hallway and ran into Y/N. "Aaron, I told you to stay on the couch. Why aren't you on the couch?!" 

"Because it's so, far, away." 

"Wow, you are the freaking laziest person ever. Fine, I'll find you a healing potion. Come on."

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen. I opened a cabinet with a bunch of potions. "Healing potion, healing potion, healing poti- found it!" I tried to grab it but it was to high up. 

"Y/N, I've told you this a million times. I'm. Not. Sick." 

"You're denying it, that means you're sick." He just sighed and walked out of the room. I still couldn't reach it. So, I climbed up on top of the counter. "Almost." It was still to high up. I finally grabbed it, but I slipped. But then again, I got it! I hit the floor with a THWAP and the potion fell out of my hand and broke. I got up and started to clean up the glass but a shard of it cut my hand and wrist. "Ow!" Blood fell onto the floor. Aaron came running in. 

"Y/N, I heard glass shatter and came to che-WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND!" I was holding my hand where I cut it. "It's nothing, Aaron. Just a cut." 

"Nothing? Y/N, your sleeve is soaked with blood! That's not nothing!" He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. "Y/N, these cuts are really deep. You need to get them bandaged." 

"Aaron, it's nothing. I swear, I'll be fine."

I pulled my hand out of his grasp but it did really hurt. I winced at the pain. "Y/N, you need to bandage your hand. Come on." I tried to run away but my plan may have backfired. Aaron knew what I was going to do so he picked me up before I could even move an inch. "Nice try. I already know your tricks. Not going to work." I was struggling to get free. 

"Aaron, PUT ME DOWN!" 

"Not until your hand is bandaged. Stop struggling. It's not going to work." I sighed while he walked to the bathroom. He put me on the edge of the bathtub. "Stay." I just nodded my head. It was to much work to get up. I was also kind of weak from all the blood I lost. Aaron opened the cabinet and looked around for the bandages. He pulled them out and walked towards me. "Okay, this may hurt. Just stay still." I stayed as still as I could. But every so often I winced. "And.........DONE! Y/N, it's getting late. You need sleep." 

"You're not my mom Aaron." 

"Y/N, you need sleep." I sighed and got up. As I was walking down the hallway, I got kind of dizzy. Then, it felt like the room was spinning. Aaron turned and looked at me. "Y/N, are you okay?" I held my head. "Y/N?" 

"Um, y-yeah, I'm fine. Just, not feeling the best." I kept walking but it happened again. I leaned against the wall. Aaron looked over at me really concerned. 

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay?" I slightly nodded my head and tried to walk forward. My head was throbbing. I didn't really know what was going on. I figured it was from all the blood I lost within the past few minutes. Aaron could tell something was wrong so he picked me up. I was too tired to argue so I just leaned my head against his chest. My head hurt so freaking bad. I just closed my eyes. All I remember was hearing the door open, being put in my bed, and then hearing it click shut. And then, I drifted off into the darkness.

A/N: OMG! Guys, Gabby~chan is here! Wait, that's ME! OMG, EVEN BETTER! So, how you guys like the chapter? And the book? Pretty great, am I right? Or am I right? Also, shout out to my friend KellyKitty256 for no particular reason at all! She loves cats. Maybe she'll write a book about cats! Idk. I know her IRL. She's awesome. Anyway, hope your all enjoying the book! Ba-bye! ~PERCABETH! PERCABETH! PERCABETH!