Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aubrey's POV
I open my eyes to see Aiden laying on the floor with my purple puppy stuffed animal. I sit up in my bed and open up my phone. I got a text from Kitty: 'happy birthday'. She texted me at 12:01, she's crazy. I get out of bed and grab the clothes I was planning to wear to meet with Krystina this morning. I can't believe Aiden said all that stuff to her, I wish I could contact her via cell phone. She really needs it; I mean what if she's in trouble one day. I look at Aiden and have the urge to hug him, I can't... Not yet. I'm not saying my goodbyes yet.

I hold my clothes in my hands and move the chair so I can go to the bathroom, as soon as I walk out of my room I can smell breakfast. Mom must be home. I go into the bathroom, closing and lock the door. I strip down to my underwear and look at my stomach and thighs. I automatically tear up; my body is covered in all of these nasty ugly scars... I grab my makeup box from under the sink and remove the razor taped under it; I slowly start engraving yet another word into my stomach.

S- It stung so much, the stomach always hurts but the first and last cuts are the worst.

U- I can't believe my brother said all that to Krystina, what if he found out I was the same way...

I- FUCK! This hurts really bad.

C- I just wish I had enough money and time to do everything on my bucket list...

I- I miss Ash....

D- I'll see him soon... I'll see you soon Ash....

E- Tears fall down my face and I see in my mirror the blood dripping down my belly....
SUICIDE

Aiden's POV

I wake up with a start, I see Aubrey isn't in her bed; she must have gotten up before me. I stood up and stretched, I moved the chair and opened the door, my stomach automatically growled. Thankfully mom was cooking. I knock on the bathroom door,

"You ok Bree?" She opens the door and walks out and goes downstairs. She's been acting weird lately. I go into my room and grab some clothes. I look outside and see that dog from last night, which must mean that Krystina is here. I quickly change and run outside. The dog sits there alone. I walk the whole perimeter of the house and even down the street. I don't see her. Why the fuck is her dog here. I walk back inside and sit at the table.

Aubrey is playing with her scrambled eggs. "Bree are you ok?"

            She just glared at me, "Don't call me Bree."

"Be nice Aub. Just cause it's your birthday doesn't mean you can be mean to your brother." My mom says as she sets my plate in front of me.

"It's ok Ma." I smile at her and start eating. I would look up and occasionally I'd see Aubrey actually eat something off her plate. I finished my food and put my plate in the sink, I then get a text from Hayden, I open it and smile at what I read.

'Cashier girl got the gift of Hey ;) from Hay (;'

He's such a fucking moron.

Krystina'sPOV
I finally get off work from my 3rd job. It's been a long shift! For this job I work from 4 to 10, why do we need to be open for 24 hours?! No one walks in at 2 am! I start my walk homewhen I see Bubbles in front of Aubrey's house. "Bubbles what's wrong? Is Aubrey ok?" He walks over to me and licks my hand telling me everything is ok. Love this dog. "I'm going home, do you wanna come?"

Bubbles walks over to the mailbox and sits down. I giggle, "Alright then." I kiss his head, "Keep Aubrey safe." I start walking home and smile, "Happy Birthday Aubrey."