Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Aiden's POV
After explaining the story of Zoe's multiple personality disorder and what happened they all sighed in relief.

"Wow. So the actual girl didn't love you but a girl inside the girl loved you?" Hayden asks holding Aubrey's hand. I nod.

"Yeah basically. I didn't know what was going on but after she apologized she explained it to me and asked for help. She helped Krystina and she's one of my friends now so I had to help her somehow."

My mom smiles at me. "That's my little boy." I smile back at her and look at Krystina.

"My hearts only got took for one."

"Until you knock her up." Hayden says laughing, Aubrey and my mom hit him and I laugh along.

"Well, if that happens I'll love the kid too but I guess that would be proof of how much I love her." My mom sighs loudly.

"Great, now I have to keep an eye on two couples. The hormones are gonna be flying every which way and I can't be in two places at once." Hayden and I laugh while Aubrey seems more embarrassed.

When the laughing died down I looked at the time. 6:30. I kiss Krystina's hand and sigh. "Come on Krystina, wake up now." The doctor comes in and looks around.

"This isn't gonna be easy." We all stand up at his words.

"What's not gonna be easy?" Hayden asks in an uneasy tone. The doctor rubs the back of his neck and clears his throat.

"It's only half an hour more until we have to-"

"NO!" Aubrey yells at the top of her voice crying. Hayden hugs her tightly.

"That- ok doc- it's-" I can't get the words out.

"We thought she had until 10. Why was the time moved up?" My mom asked obviously trying to keep calm.

"Well, technically she's over a day late, we thought we wouldn't have the proper medicine until 10 but it and in early so-"

"What the fuck man!?" I finally manage to yell out.

"Aiden sweetie, calm down." My mom says coming up to me.

"You can't just drop this shit on us! What the fuck kinda doctor are you?!" I yell. The doctor looks down and clears his throat.

"I'm sorry; you still have about 25 minutes with her. Then I'll be back and we have to-"

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

"AIDEN!" My mom yells and grabs my face tears running down her face now. "There's nothing more we can do sweetheart. I'm so, so sorry." My heart drops. This is it. She's not waking up. I'm not going to be able to be with her. I'm never going to be able to tell her I love her when I know she can hear it. I pull away from my mom and sit on the bed by Krystina. I start crying, not caring who sees me cry anymore.

"Krystina, please." I stroke her cheek, my vision gets fuzzy and I lay my head on her stomach. "Please."

Nina's POV
I see Aiden holding Krystina and crying into her stomach. I look over and see Hayden shed a few tears while Aubrey is crying her eyes out. I wipe my eyes and sigh. This girl has affected the lives of not only my son and daughter but a family friend and myself. She affected the lives of this family in a short amount of time. I walk out into the hall and let myself cry even harder.