Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Hayden's POV
Visiting hours were over and we all said our good byes, I kissed Krystina's forehead, "We'll be back tomorrow girly. Don't miss us too much." Aubrey hugs her and smiles, "Love you Krystina. See you tomorrow." Aiden stands there and clears his throat.

"Can I have a minute, guys?" We both nod and walk out into the hallway.

"How much you wanna bet he's making out with her?" I ask Aubrey, she smacks my chest and I hear her wrist pop.

"Holy shit! God damn Hayden! What do you have under there a fucking plate of steel?" I laugh and lift up my shirt. She looks away quickly with a blush so red a tomato would be jealous.

"All muscle Princess. Care to feel it again." She shook her head fast.

"Nah I'm good." I laugh and pull my shirt down. I feel bad about making her feel embarrassed but I liked seeing her blush. Aiden walks out of Krystina's room with a smile.

"Dude, she's unconscious, please tell me you didn't reach second base." He hit my shoulder hard and walked faster.

"Shut up Hayden." I laugh and pat his back.

"Just kidding dude, I know you'd never do that to her." I knew he liked her. It was obvious to anyone with eyes; I just really hoped it wasn't that obvious with Aubrey and me.

We went down in the elevator and go into Aiden's car. Aubrey sat in the back and I sat in the front. As we got half way to Aiden's house his mom called.

"Hey mom what's up?" I heard light talking on the other end of the line. "Alright. Be safe on your way back. Bye." He hung up and put his phone in the cup holder. "My mom won't be back until late tonight. How about we all have a movie night? Get our minds off of Krystina's situation for a while."

"What do you mean her situation?" We looked back at Aubrey; she didn't know that Krystina's time was running out. She only had 3 months to wake up or they would let her go.

"Nothing Princess. Just the condition she's in is depressing us all, we care about her and want her to wake up soon but it's taking a while, I'm sure we're all stressed a bit." I see Aiden nod beside me.

"I guess you're right." She looks out the window and sighs, "What movie are we going to watch?" Aiden looks at me, I shrug my shoulders.

"Whatever you wanna watch Princess. We don't care."

"Why do you keep calling my sister Princess?" Aiden asks, fuck. The name just stuck with me. Excuses, excuses come to me!

"She calls me Peanut Butter Cup and Horse Head, I would choose a dorky name to make fun of her with but she wouldn't agree on anything, then I said something sexual and called her Princess, you know since she acts like one all the time, and she liked it so it's horse head and Princess." Was that a good enough lie? Some of it was the truth.

"Sure I guess, I call her Bree and I call you jackass and bitch so I guess it makes sense." Thank god.

"Exactly sir gayness." He punches me in the shoulder, "Damn! Chill with the punching! Is it hit Hayden day?"

"Maybe." Aiden and Aubrey said at the same time.

"Can we get 'The Vow'?" We both look at her.