Chapter 23

Chapter 23

<£££> Month 3: Week 2 <£££>
Aiden's POV

I park my car and jump out, "Here!" I yell throwing my keys to Hayden. He catches them and opens the door for Aubrey. I run inside and get inside the elevator pushing the level 3 button at least 8 times. The door closed and the elevator went up. The receptionist Zoe called and said that they took Krystina off life support. The door opened and I run inside. I stop when a doctor pulls a gurney out of a room; it obviously had a body on it. I looked and saw room 309 now had nobody in it. That sucks. I shake it off and run to Krystina's room and see Zoe taking the tube out of her mouth.

"Just on time. How are you Aiden?"

"I'm good. Is she alright?" Zoe nods.

"She's peachy. She somehow made a miraculous recovery. When she's out of the coma I'm sure she'll be as healthy as a horse!" My smile widened as Zoe walks to the other side of the bed and pushes the life support machine out of the room.

"That's great!" She smiles and pats my shoulder on the way out.

"Remember what I said a while back? It seems its working." I smile at her and sit in the chair next to her bed. I grab Krystina's hand and kiss it.

"You're going to make it Krystina. I'm so proud of you. You made it. Now just wake up. Please." Hayden and Aubrey walk in.

"Hey! She's off!" Hayden yells.

"Yeah, Zoe just took it off her when I walked in." Aubrey scrunched her eyebrows.

"Zoe?"

"Oh! Yeah she's the receptionist." Hayden and Aubrey nod. Hayden walks over to the chair but Aubrey runs over and sits on it before Hayden could.

"Really Princess?"

"Told you I was gonna make your life a living hell since you woke me up." I laugh and shake my head at those two. I move hair out of Krystina's face and I see Hayden lift Aubrey over his shoulder.

"Alright Princess quit being a Princess."

"It's my nickname! It gotta live up to it!" Hayden sits down and sets Aubrey on his lap.

"My nickname is Horse Head and Peanut Butter Cup. I don't think my ass is a head and I'm not gonna let you eat me... yet." I shot daggers at him.

"Dude! First of all, gross. Second; not in front of me. And three; if any part of you enters my sister in anyway I will cut it off no matter how gross it is for me." Aubrey grabs Hayden's head and sticks her tongue down his throat. "Are you fucking serious Aubrey?!" I look away and she pulls away from him laughing.

"Can you cut out his tongue now? He's annoying."

"Damn Princess. You just want me to die don't you?" I look at them.

"You are both equally disgusting. If you want to make out go else where. Or at least wait for me to leave." Hayden is about to say something but Aubrey covers his mouth.

"Ok so tell us how long you are going to take in the bathroom so I know how much of Hayden I can take." I smile and look at Hayden. He's looking at Aubrey with semi scared eyes and a blush on his face.