Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Doctor's POV
After fighting with the Masters family the nurses told me everything was alright. "Why did you need them to leave sir?" I gesture her to come forward. She comes up beside me.

"Look at her eyes, they're moving. She's coming to." I say looking at her.

"What? That can't be. It's been over 4 months." She looks at me astonished.

"I know, it's a miracle. I couldn't have them here surrounding her. She's going to be scared when she opens her eyes." The nurse chuckles.

"Love is more powerful than death." I smile at her words.

"I suppose so." I bend down and pick up the syringe I dropped, "Dispose of this please." She smiles at me and nods. She walks to the door and turns to me.

"Doctor?"

"Yes ma'am?" She looks down at her feet and back at me.

"Should we tell them?" I look back at this miracle girl and sigh.

"Not quite yet. I'll tell them when she wakes up." She nods and walks out of the room. Out of all the miracles I've seen this was by far one of the most amazing ones.

I was about to walk out of the room when I hear a groan, I look over and see her head move. I run over to her side and wait for her eyes to open in a matter if mere seconds.

Krystina's POV
My head hurts so bad, feels like I got hit by a truck. I groan in pain and try to lift my hand to my head, I can't move it. Oh my god I'm dead, I'm paralyzed. I open my eyes and see white, bright white light. I close them again and yell lightly from the sudden light.

"It's alright. Open your eyes slowly." Who the hell is that?! Was I kidnapped?! I'm too scared, maybe if I pretend-

"Don't be scared, you're in a hospital. You're safe." That voice again. Why the hell am I in a hospital?

I sigh and slowly open my eyes, just opening them slowly makes my eyes hurt, why the hell is everything so bright. "Turn off the light." OH MY GOD! That's my voice?! I sound weird. I sound like a damn-

"We need to keep the lights on dear so your eyes can adjust all at once." I groan and open eyes a bit more; things are becoming a bit clearer. I open them a bit more and see a face above me. "That-a-girl, almost there." I sigh and open my eyes of the rest of the way and everything is blurry.

"Oh god am I blind?!" I yell quietly in a hoarse voice. I hear the person laugh.

"No. Just give it a few minutes. Let me sit your bed up ok?" I nod and soon I feel myself rise into a sitting position. "Do you want some water? I bet you're thirsty." I swallow and feel no moisture in my mouth. I nod again and soon I feel a hand grab mine and put a cup in it.

"Thank you." He laughs again as I chug the cup. "More please." I say still in a gross voice.

"Manners, I like that." I feel him take the cup and fill it again. I feel him put it in my hand and as I chug it once more, I blink and everything became clear quickly making me dizzy.

"Whoa." I grab my head and close my eyes.

"Got your vision back?" I nod slowly and look up.

"Wow." I look over at him and see him smile, "You have really pretty eyes." They're like a deep blue with a bit of a green hue. I wonder what one look like.

"Why thank you, you have lovely eyes yourself. Want me to get you more water?" I nod.

"Yes please." He smiles and pats my knee.

"Alright, I'll be right back. Sit tight." I nod and watch him walk out. I look around and see jackets. I sit up straighter and feel wetness on my chest; I look down and see it's soaking wet. I didn't spill any water on myself, what the hell? I sigh and look around some more, other than the jackets I don't see anything interesting.

The doctor comes back with a huge jug of water. I smile and bite my tongue excited to see it. He hands me the water. "Here you go." I put my mouth to the straw and started chugging as much as I could. The doctor hit a button on the bed and it glowed, pretty awesome this thing. I look over and see the doctor gathering the jackets together and a nurse walk in.

"Hi Krystina, how are you sweetheart?" The doctor looks at me.
"That's you." I tilt my head and stop drinking the water which is already half gone.

"Me?" My voice is back! Wow... I don't have a very feminine voice. I'm kinda disappointed.

The doctor hand the nurse the jackets and says something I can't hear to her. She nods and walks out of the room smiling at me.

"You don't remember your name?" I shake my head. "How old are you?" I think back, why can't I remember this?

"I don't know." I scratch my head, "Why don't I remember?" The doctor sighs and starts to walk off.

"Yo! Doctor sexy eyes! Can you tell me what's going on?!" He laughs and turns to me.

"Your name is Krystina, spelt K-R-Y-S-T-I-N-A, you're 21 and you are here because of a suicide attempt. I'll be right back. Just stay calm, please. You just woke up from a coma and we can't sedate you." He walks out of the room and I sigh.

Suicide attempt? I almost killed myself? I feel my heart beat fast and I feel tears come down my face. I don't know who I am, I just woke up from a coma and I don't know why I attempted suicide. What's wrong with me?!

I bring my knees to my chest and tightly wrap my arms around my legs and cry. Why did this happen?