Chapter 10

"Everyone meet downstairs by the front door!" John yelled from the hallway.

I was finishing getting my black flats on. Once I got them on I hurried to the mirror and twirled around making sure I looked okay and I did. My hair was still perfectly curled and my makeup looked perfect. My lips were a lighter pink color from my lipgloss. I actually looked really good. I smiled to myself and then hurried and sprayed on some of my perfume. I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

Everyone was downstairs. I felt bad that they were all probably waiting for me. I made my way downstairs.

"Oh my gosh Kali. You look beautiful." Mom came up to me and hugged me. She planted a kiss on my forehead and smiled down at me. "You look so grown up. I might cry." She laughed.

"No you don't have to cry." I laughed.

"Too late. Look at my baby girl all grown up." She squeezed me and then pulled away. "I love you so much."

"I love you too mom." I smiled.

"You look great Kali." John smiled. "Okay lets go!" He shouted at everyone.

"You look amazing." Carter smiled. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He looked amazing too. He had on a black button up shirt and faded blue skinny jeans that fit him perfectly. His hair was pushed to one side. His cologne smelled so good.

"Thanks so do you." We pulled apart and he smiled at me then went out the front door following behind my mom and John.

"Wow you look incredible Kali." Luke smiled.

"Thanks Luke." I smiled. He smiled one last time before he followed Carter out the door.

"You look great Kali." Shawn smiled.

"Yeah you look the best!" Noah shouted and hurried over to Shawn's side.

I laughed. "Thanks guys."

Shawn and Noah walked out. Leaving only me and Brad. I looked over at him to see him wearing a white button up shirt. He rolled the sleeves to his elbows. He had on black skinny jeans. He gelled his hair back. He just looked really hot. I could smell his amazing cologne. That one cologne that made you want to tackle him down and start making out with him.

"Go ahead say something rude." I said.

"You look beautiful." He smiled.

"W-What?" I said in shock.

"Don't make me say it again."

"Well there goes that nice moment but thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smirked putting his hands in his pockets and walking out of the door. I followed behind him. Closing the door behind me.

~°~

We all went to a fancy resteraunt and had a nice dinner. I ate a lot and I was now ready to get out of this dress and change into some comfortable clothing but we couldn't go home yet. We still had to go over to John's brothers house also known as the boys uncle and Haliey, Hunter and Hayden's dad.

Sadly Haliey wasn't there. She went over to her friends but she messaged me saying how she wishes she could be there with me so we could hangout.

"Okay everyone out!" John said. Everyone got out of the car. Carter helped me out by taking my hand.

"Such a gentlemen." I smiled.

"Yeah I know." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

We all walked up to the front door of Haliey, Hunter and Hayden's house. John knocked on it twice.