Chapter 59

*Unknown POV*

My head wasn't in the game but it should be. I needed to win this game for me and my team but all I could think about is Kali. I can't stop thinking about her.

I can't believe she's actually leaving. Who knows when she'll be back? If she does come back. Would she really stay there for long?

"Okay guys this is it! This is the game of our life's! We only have half a game left and so far we are winning. Let's keep it that way!" Bobby one of our teammates said. We all cheered and ran back out to the field. We all got in our positions. I looked over at my brother. Is he also thinking about Kali? Probably but is he thinking more about the game or Kali? Right now I'm thinking more about Kali and that's putting this game in danger. If I don't get my head in the game. We could lose.

"Focus on the game. I know Kali leaving is hard on you but we all need to win this. This is the game that will change our life's. I don't want Kali to leave either but we have to do this." Hunter said. He is right this game will change my life but Kali leaving will also change my life. Kali is about to get on that plane in about twenty minutes and this game still has an hour an a half left.

I looked at all my teammates. They want to win this so bad. I don't blame them if they do. We've been working our asses off for this and finally we are here but I can't let Kali go. I just can't as much as I want to become a professional football player and get into a good college. I can't. I need Kali more.

I looked over at my brother. It surprises me that he didn't take off after Kali. Maybe this is it. I'm the one Kali is suppose to end up with.

I looked at Hunter who was in his ready position. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm missing the biggest game of my life for some girl. Actually she's not just some girl. She's more than that. I love her. Oh god, I love her. I'm in love with Kali!

"Hunter!" I called out. He looked back at me with a confused look. "You're up!"

"Up for what?"

"My spot because I'm giving it to you. Don't let this team down. It's all on you now. I know you can do it."

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Stopping the girl I love from leaving." Oh gross I sound horrible. What has she done to me?

"You're kidding right? Tell me you're kidding."

"Nope I'm not. I have to go!" I ran off the field and towards the coach. I went over to where my bag is. I searched through it and grabbed my keys. I turned back around to face my coach.

"What do you think you're doing? You need to get back out there!" He yelled.

I took off my helmet and handed it to him. "Sorry coach but I can't do that."

"And why not?"

"Well there's this girl. I love her and she's about to leave and I have to stop her before it's too late."

"Are you crazy boy!? You sound like something off of a fairy tale! Get your shit together and go back out there and win this game!"

"Sorry no can do coach! This girl means way more to me than this game!" I jogged off. My coach was yelling and cussing me out but I didn't care. I needed to get to Kali.

I just can't believe I left the biggest game of my life for a girl. Never would have seen this coming.

AHHH who could it be!? Brad or Carter???

Vote/Fan/Comment💕