Chapter 57

Okay so before you start reading. I want to say thank you so much for commenting and telling me who you want Kali to be with.

Yes I have now picked who I want her to be with!<3

Anyways enjoy this new update! :)

Tomorrow night is the day I'll be leaving. I hate all the goodbyes that I'm going to have to say to the ones I care about. I'm going to miss seeing all their faces but I need this. I need to get away. I won't be gone for long. I'll see them again soon.

I just got finished saying my goodbyes to Hunter, Hayden and Hailey. That was a really hard thing to do but I don't think it will be as hard as saying goodbye to my two best friends. Which I'm about to do right now. My heart is beating fast and I feel sick.

A sliver car pulled into my driveway. The car doors open revealing Ian and Lucy. I swallowed the lump that is forming in my throat. I stepped out of the house and walked over to my best friends. Lucy is already crying and Ian looked as of he is about to. I didn't want to cry today. I've been crying way too much lately but I know I will in a few seconds. Seeing them cry makes me want to. Lucy ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She began to sob and now I was crying.

"I don't want you to go. You're my best friend. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I'm going to miss you so much. You better not find another best friend to replace me." She pulled away from me.

I chuckled. "I would never find someone to replace you. I'm going to miss you too." I gave her a small smile. I turned to Ian who wiped away my tears and then pulled me into a hug. I buried my face into his shoulder.

"I'm really going to miss you. I'm going to tell you a secret and you can't tell anyone. You and Lucy are my real best friends. You two always will be. Anyways I hope you come back soon because I don't think Lucy and I can live without you." He lowly chuckled and pulled away from me.

"I'm going to miss you and your funny little comments." I hugged him again and then pulled away. I looked at the both of them. "You two are my best friends too and that will never change. I will be back and when I do come back. We will do the craziest stuff."

"Like rob a bank?" Ian asked.

I shook my head and laughed. "Okay not that crazy."

Ian and Lucy both laughed. I really am going to miss these two. I started to cry again and so did Lucy. I even saw a tear roll down Ian's cheek. He quickly wiped it away. Probably embarrassed that he cried. "I love you guys." I said. They both walked over to me and gave me a group hug.

"We love you too." Ian said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around them well I tried. They were squeezing me half to death! But I didn't complain because I needed this hug from the both of them and they needed it too. They both pulled away.

"Don't forget to message and call us! We can't stop talking! I refuse to grow apart." Lucy wiped away her tears.

"Yeah what she said." Ian smiled at me.

"I promise I will call and message you both. I also refuse to grow apart from you both." I said.

"Well I'll see you around Kali." Ian waved at me. I could see tears forming in his eyes. He gave me one last smile before walking to the car. I watched him get into the car and wipe his eyes and cheeks. I could tell he is crying and it literally broke my heart.

"If you don't come out here to visit soon. Then I will have to fly out to where you are at." Lucy walked over to me and hugged me again. "Be safe and I'll see you again very soon." She pulled away and walked to the car.