Chapter 61

It's here!! The update is finally here!!

Thank you for waiting. I know it's been forever since I updated but no more waiting for who ends up with Kali!

Enjoy reading! ☺️

"Kali! Kali!" A voice shouted. That voice. It's him. The one I chose. The one I've fallen madly, deeply in love with. He's here...

I turned my head in the direction the familiar voice came from. I smiled, standing up and watching the boy I somehow fallen in love with run towards me.

"Kali." He smiled, pulling me into a hug, wrapping his arms around me tightly. He sighed in relief. "I made it." He pulled away from me and grabbed onto my face, crashing his lips against mine. "I love you." He mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away, staring into his eyes. What did he just say!? "I love you so much Kali. I can't let you go. I want you. I need you. Please don't leave me Kali. I've fallen in love with you and I won't be able to deal with the fact of you leaving. I don't want anybody else but you." He sighed. "I can't even think of anyone else besides you. It drives me crazy because all I have in my mind is you. Kali I love you. You're the only girl I've ever fallen in love with. It's such a terrifying but happy feeling." This has got to be the best thing anyone has ever said to me. I can't believe this.

The smile on my face faded when I noticed he looked sick in the face. Oh god is he about to throw up!?

"You don't look too good. Don't tell me you're about to throw up at a time like this." I was overly happy about his confessions about me but as much as I wanted to focus on that I couldn't because he literally was slouching over and holding his hand up to his mouth as if he was going to throw up right here right now.

"Fuck, I ruined this perfectly good moment."

I laughed. "Yeah you kind of did. Why are you getting sick all of the sudden anyways?"

"Well, first off I was playing football. Second I had to run to my car and I had to hurry and change out of my football uniform in my car. Third I ran all this way to you and I just confessed my love to you and I've never done this before. Oh god I don't feel too good."

"Come on let's sit down." I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards a seat. He sat in one and I sat beside him. He kept his hand over his mouth and was looking down at the ground. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing? Aren't you mad that I ruined our moment?" He said, now looking at me. He seemed to be feeling and looking a little better.

"It wouldn't be the same if you didn't ruin our moment." I smiled.

He lowly chuckled. "Our moments always get ruined, huh?" I nodded. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded again. "Do you love me? I mean you haven't said it yet..."

I grabbed onto his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Yes, I love you too, Bradley." I smiled. My cheeks were now warm. My heart is hammering against my chest. I'm actually in love with someone and they're in love with me. I'm so happy. I haven't felt this good in a while.

"Bradley?" He crinkled his nose in disgust. "Why'd you have to say that? I hate my real name."

"I just told you that I love you too and all you notice is that I said Bradley?" I rolled my eyes, moving my hand away from his. "You're such a pain in the ass."

"But I'm your pain in the ass." He smirked. This caused me to roll my eyes again. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me on the lips over and over while saying. "I love you. I love you. I love you!" I started laughing which caused him to pull away and smile at me. "You're so beautiful." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "You do know you're all mine now right?" He leaned in, biting his bottom lip. "Nobody else's. Mine only."