Chapter 26

We have been in the cabins for an hour now. Okay I mean Lucy and I have been in our cabin for an hour.

Anna left and I was very happy about that. Somebody would probably tell me to give her a chance and be nice to her but for some reason I just couldn't. The way she clings onto Brad and always has to be the center of attention made me not like her.

"S-Spider!" Lucy shrieked. She jumped up off the floor and ran over to me. I sat up.

"Where!?" I panicked.

She pointed towards the floor. I saw a medium sized black spider crawling towards us. We both started screaming. I stood up on my bed.

The cabins door flew open and in came Hunter and Ian. They looked at us.

"Spider!" I shrieked. I pointed at the floor. The spider was getting closer and that's when I could see that this spider was flipping HUGE!

I wanted to just cry because of this spider.

"Kill it!" Lucy shouted.

"It's climbing up the bed." Ian said.

I panicked. "Hunter catch me!"

"What?" Hunter asked.

"Catch me right now! This spider is not getting anywhere near me!" I said.

"Alright come on." He walked over to me and positioned his arms. I jumped to him and he was now carrying me bridal style.

"Oh my god it's right there! Ian catch me!" Lucy shouted. Ian got ready for her to jump into his arm. Once she saw the spider on the bed she hurried and jumped into Ian's arms.

Lucy and I started screaming. Why? Well the spider may not be by us but it still looks scary as hell.

"Kill it! I don't want it wondering in here." Lucy said.

"Alright I will kill it for you chicken butts." Ian said.

Ian and Hunter walked out of are cabin with us still in their arms.

"So are we like a thing now?" Hunter looked down at me and smirked.

"No." I said.

"Why don't you like me?"

"I do but just not in that way."

"Okay how about a kiss in return for saving your ass."

"No."

"Yes."

"You're so annoying."

He chuckled.

"I got it!" Ian shouted. Hunter turned around and I saw Ian hopping on one leg. He was making his way towards us. Lucy started running. I tried to squirm out of Hunter's arms but he was holding onto me too tightly.

"Ian I swear if you put that spider anywhere near me. I will hurt you!" I threaten.

"You my friend are a violent person." Ian said.

"Hunter put me down!" I shouted.

"I'm coming Kali!" Ian said in a creepy voice.

I started screaming.

"What is going on over here?" Luke asked. Carter, Brad and Anna were all standing by him. I felt like and idiot for screaming but Ian was trying to put his foot in my face. The foot he stomped on the spider with and the spider is still on his shoe!

"He's going to put his shoe in my face and there is a spider on it! Please help me!" I begged.

Carter and Luke walked over to us. Luke grabbed onto Hunter while Carter hurried and grabbed me out of Hunter's arms.