Chapter 17

I just got home from the pizza shop with Carter. I went straight to my room once we came inside the house.

I changed into my pajamas and then lied down in bed. I turned on the TV and started watching a movie.

I heard my door open and then close. In came Brad with nothing on but boxers. His hair was messy but in a cute way. His abs looked amazing and when he jumped on my bed and lied beside me I could smell his incredible cologne he always wears.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"How was your little date with Carter?" He asked as he got underneath the blankets and covered himself up. He turned over on his side so he was facing me. I turned over on my side so I was facing him. We looked into each others eyes and I swear he made my heart start beating faster.

"It wasn't a date." I said.

"Right..." His tone made him sound like he didn't believe me.

"It wasn't."

"He took you to a pizza shop. Where you both made pizzas and then ate together. He told me all about it. It was definitly a date."

I playfully pushed his shoulder. "No it wasn't."

"Sounded like one."

"But it wasn't one."

"Did you two kiss?"

"Um...no."

"You did!"

"No." I started smiling.

"You two kissed!" He made kissy faces at me and started tickling me on the sides of my stomach. I kept laughing and he kept making kissy faces at me.

"B-Brad s-stop t-tickling me! I-I cant b-breathe!" I gasped for air. He stopped. I sighed in relief and catched my breath. I looked at him to see him smiling at me.

"I hate you." I said.

"You love me." He smirked.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

I sighed. He bit his bottom lip and glanced at my lips.

"You know you're annoying right?" I told him. He was still looking at my lips. He finally looked up into my eyes and smirked.

"You know that I do not care and so are you right?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm about to fall asleep so you should go." I said.

"I will once this movie is over."

"You like this movie?"

"Yeah but it's a secret so don't tell anybody." He rolled over on his back and started watching the movie. I curled up in a ball and started watching it too.

"I cant believe you like this movie. It's so nice and romantic and you're so well...not nice or romantic."

"Hey I can be nice and romantic." He said. Sounding fake hurt.

I laughed. "You have your days when you're nice but I've never seen you be romantic before."

"I will show you one day and you will be amazed."

"Alright I will be waiting to be amazed by your romantic side." I laughed.

"Oh you will be amazed...trust me."

And at that I fell right to sleep.

~°~

I opened up my eyes slowly but windened them right when I saw a bare chest that I was laying on. I went to move away but couldn't because this person had their arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see who it was. Brad. Of course it was! I forgot we were watching a movie together last night. We both must have fallen right to sleep.