~ Chapter 11 ~

I was pacing about in my room, it has been two days since I had imprinted, two days since I have seem him and on top of all that we have two new members in the pack. More people to hide my secret from, they just wouldn't understand.

I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. Our new members were Seth and Leah Clearwater..... That's right another girl and she is ten times of a bigger bitch then I am. We are the best of friend, I have another female to talk to, one that knows how it feels to be a wolf.

We are both the same size and are near the same in speed, I am just a little faster with all the trained I have had, my speed and strength has increased.

"Taylor!" I heard Jake call from downstairs, I groaned 'Why can't I be left in peace'. I left my room and headed down stairs to see Jake looking around the room, I cleared my throat making him jump.

"You know Jake" I folded my arms "With super senses, you sure get surprised easily" I walked closer to him, looking him over before resting my eyes on his "What do you want?" I spat.

Jake gulped, I knew he was intimated by me and my brother... Our temper was unpredictable "Sam said you have to come and meet Bella with me" He breath out taking a step back "Um.. Her leech is dropping her off"

I growled at him "Why me?" Why is it always me? I mean if I hadn't gone after Jake the last time, I would NOT have imprinted...... Which would of been a bonus for me. I felt pain spread through my body.. Or not.

"I don't know" Jake shot back, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Seriously, fine" I rolled my eyes as Jake grinned widely "I swear Sam wants war upon the Cullen's" I snapped out in anger.

Jake raised his eyebrow "Why would you think that?"

"Well, I am one of the hotheads in the pack and Sam's asking me to come along" I breathed out "That spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E" I spelt out "Trouble" Jake snorted at me, earning a smack on the head "Behave or I will not get in your Rabbit"

Jake looks at me in surprise "You know about cars"

I let out a snort "My brother is Paul Lahote you idiot" I snapped "Of course I know about cars" I rolled my eyes and opened his truck door and slide in "I'm not one of those girly girls or even a boring person" I smirked "Like your little Bella Swan"

Jake growled at my comment; I growled back making him shut up. I smirked at the fact he did, Jake was the true Alpha of our pack but he was scared to take the place from Sam... That would make one interesting fight, if Sam was not ready to give up the spot.

We arrived at the spot, we both exit the truck and walked over to Bella and her Cullen lover. Bella smiled wide at the sight but it fell at the sight of me, I smirked at her and folded my arms over my chest "Lets get this over with please" I growled as the smelt of the Cullen entered my nose, making me wrinkle it and cringe. However it wasn't all that bad as he had the sent of honey on him; Emmett.

"You don't smell to good either..." He paused asking for my name, but I kept quite.

"Taylor" Bella spoke up, I glared in her direction "She's one of the first female's to phase" She blurted out to her lover, I growled and took a step forward. The Cullen frowned at me, I glared at him causing him to move back a bit.

"I'm not too sure about this Bella" He look lovingly down at her... I gagged, man they make me sick. I never want to be like that not even with my Imprint.

"What's an Imprint?" Cullen asked, I titled my head at his question... How did he know about that?

"Edward reads minds" Bella smiled proudly of her lover.

OH SHIT, at least he doesn't know who mine is right, Oh for heavens sake please tell me I didn't think of him while Cullen was around.

"No, you didn't" He answered, I glared at him "Do you have one like?"

"Stay out of my head" I snarled, Jake looks at me in confusion.

"Why were you thinking about imprinting Tay?" Jake questioned "I mean you hate the fact that we have a soul mate that isn't picked by us but fate"

"I think she has one" Cullen replied, my mouth dropped in shock... He did not just say that? Please tell me he didn't just tell one pack mate my secret?

"Taylor" Jake looks at me in shock "Oh, man this is awesome" He chuckled "Little Lahote, one of the hotheaded wolves of the pack" The Cullen snorts at the comments, my body shook in anger "Has imprinted" Tears worked they way down my cheeks.

All I could think, was that my pack was going to hare me when their find out, who it was. Cullen frowns at my thoughts his face filled with concern; which right now I didn't need.

"FINE" I growled and snapped my mouth threatening "I DID IMPRINT" I took a deadly step to Jake "Is that what you wanted to hear" Jake froze on his spot and looks at me in surprise "But you are never going to find out who he is" I snarled getting in his face "Because I will NOT fall for the pull, I DO NOT want him"

"Who is it Taylor you can tell me" Jake whispered softly trying to grab hold of me.

"I am not telling you" I glared at him and turn to head to the wood, my body wouldn't stopped shaking even the thought of Emmett was working..... OH NO!

I quickly turned on my spot and stared at a wide eyed Edward... He know? Please don't tell anyone? Edward nod "I promise" He spoke clearly earning a confused look from Jake and Bella.

"Promise what Edward?" Bella batters her eyelashes at Edward.

"Who her imprint is" He replied, looking down at her. Jake glared at them and faces me.

"Why won't you tell me?" He pleaded, I growled deadly once again and walking towards Jake and grabbed hold of him, pinning him to his Rabbit.

"Because the minute you phase" I whispered darkly into this ear making him shiver "Everyone will know, I have imprinted" I spat and moved away, this time I headed to the forest with out look back "That is why Jacob"

I phased and headed back home, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and cry.... After today everything was going to change.