~ Chapter 42 ~

The days flew by, the night patrols were awful, I've never felt so tired in my life. I didn't even have time to sleep after my last patrol as I was already late to Emmett's party. I had to have a quick shower, it was a good job I knew what I was wearing; I had pick out a sexy little red cocktail dress. Emily was the one to buy me it for my birthday that had just gone. Paul had a few words to say about the dress but once I had it on he shut up. . . . I don't know if that was a good thing or not.

I wrapped my hair up into a bun leaving a little bit of hair loose over my face, I only put on a little bit of make up as I wasn't much of a fan of the stuff. I took a deep breath as I stared at my self in the mirror one last time. My heart jumped in my chest at the sound of a car horn; Jake, Embry and Quil were going to the party as well. Bella had invited them and they had permission from both the Cullen's and tribe leaders to attend.

I slowly walk down the stairs and towards the door, grabbing my shoes I open the door and left the house bare footed. I blush at the sound of the boys wolf whistles "Shut up guys" I grumbled sitting in the back sit next to Quil.

"Sister you look fine" Quil shouts out. Me, Jacob and Embry shot him a funny look before bursting out laughting. I shook my head, my breaths became short as we got closer to the Cullen's house. . . . I started to question myself, did I look alright? Would Emmett like the way I look? I couldn't compare to the other girls that would be there?

The big question of them all was, since when did I become insecure?

"Hey it will be okay" Embry spoke up, I look athim with a little smile.

"I know" I stuttered out.

"Embry's right" Quil pipes in "I mean come on your Taylor fricking Lahote the other half of the badass Lahote twins of La Push" I let out a giggle, Quil pulls me into a side hug "Seriously though, alot of girls would dream to become you"

"He's right"

"That's so true"

I beamed at my pack brothers, they were right I had nothing to worry about. This was my imprint we are talking about, he was made for me as I was for him.

"Lets do this" The boys cheered as I opened the door, I walk to the door not waiting for them. I took another breath and opened the door, the party was in full swing, flashing lights, dance music and even a few drunken teenagers. I looked around for Emmett but couldn't see him anywhere "You came" I heard a squeal to my side. A growl ripped out of my throat at the smell of a leech being this close to me "Oh, sorry" Alice says unwrapping me from her hug.

I let out a cough "It's fine" I look at her awkwardly "I guess" I mumbled, I intake a little breath I wanted to walk away from her but that would be rude towards someone who was my imprint's family.

"Your still not comfortable?" She asks, I shook my head. I hadn't really been around with them much to get comfortable, I don't even think my wolf would ever let me be comforable with the Cullen apart from Emmett. To her it just felt wrong standing here talking to her; when I should be ripping her head off.

"Taylor!" I felt my face light up at the sound of Emmett, I spun on my spot, I came face to face with my love. Not wasting any time my imprint connected our lips. I hummed in happiness at the taste of him, these few days had being hard without seeing him. Not even the sound of his voice on the phone was enough. Emmett pulls away from me, I felt a little breathless. People were staring but I could care less, all that matter was that I was in the presence of my imprint "I've missed you"

"Me to" I told him, his arms wrapped around me, I burried my head into his neck inhaling his sent "The phone calls weren't enough" I mumble againsted him.