Urges with a Thorn

Laying in bed, I look up at the ceiling. No chains hold me to the bed. No sedatives have been injected in my body. All that holds me to the bed and keeps me in my right mind, is Austin hand, laying on my stomach.

He's staring at me threw the darkness, I can feel it. "What are you thinking about?" He whispers.

Turning my head to face him, I tell him the truth. "That I really wish I could just shift into my wolf form and not have the option to half shift." I whisper to him.

He pulls me close to him and then get me to sit on him, so he'll look up at me and rest his hands on my hips. "I love the way you are, different and all." He tells me, as he rubs his thumbs up and down under his shirt I wear.

"But don't you wish, that this would be way easier?"

In the darkness, I see him roll his eyes. "Darling, nothing easy, just got to face that fact." He then moves his hands higher under the shirt, lightly touching the under side of my breast, making me groan with want. "Now, talking about things that aren't easy. I've been going crazy, not to touch or ravish my mate and if that proves the fact that nothing isn't easy, then I don't know what is." He chuckles out, before flipping me onto my back and hovers over me for a second, before kissing me, like he's been starved of air.

Feeling his muscled chest with my finger tips, sparks fly into my skin. He growls into my mouth, as we fight with our tongs of who will win.

His hands skim down to my hips again and reach under the shirt and with one single pull, my underwear is gone. Pulling away from him, I kiss his neck and nip at him.

"Playing dirty, love?" He teases.

Smiling, I pull back and look up at him. "When have you ever known me any other way?"

He smiles back at me and shakes his head. "Okay, you have a point."

Flipping him on to his back and run my nails lightly over his chest. "No more talking, I'm burning with need and your the only person that quench the fire." Pulling off his shorts, I line myself up, just before he rips the shirt I wear.

He flips us again and plunges deep inside of me. I scream at first at the sudden motion, but at the same time I like it, because he knows--he feels-- the burning need with in me.

He grips the sheets above my head and starts to pump inside of me. I grip his shoulders and match his speed, strid by strid. He lowers his head and kisses me deeply.

Moaning, I feel my walls start to close up around him. He brakes from the kiss and starts to leave love marks on my skin. "Austin, I don't think I can-" I don't finish what I say before I come.

He latches onto my breast and keeps moving inside of me, building up his release. But as he keeps moving inside of me, my need starts to build up again.

He moves to my other breast. Reaching around, I dig my nails into his back. He growls deep in his throat, before he stills himself and then he releases inside of me. He shutters, dripping in sweat.

Panting, he pulls himself from me. "Did I hurt you? I know I jumped the gun."

Shaking my head, I run my fingers threw his hair. "I'm fine," I tell him, only to feel the fire build up in my lower stomach, making me grunt.

He lowers his head and sniffs my skin. "Your in heat and believe me, this is going to feel good for the next week. Because your urges are going to hurt like a thorn in your paw." He moves down to my lower half. He looks down at his prize that awaits him to ravish. "Scream my name." He tells me, before feasting on me.

***

A little much? Or not enough? Comment and vote!