7. Fragrance Of Love

Part-7

Manik was walking in his balcony as he couldn't sleep.He smiled remembering Nandini.He stood at the end and was watching the moon.Suddenly he felt two hands wrapping him from his back.He felt her touch on his back and turned to see her.He held her hands and asked "Nandini..tum..???yaha...??"

He asked in shock and surprise at the same time.

Nan-Kyun..??agar aap mujhe dhekne mere college aa sakthe ho,toh mein aapka ghar nahi sakthi kya..??

Ma-Arey..of course aa sakthe ho yaar...but..I'm surprised to see u here...tum mujhe dhekne...???

Nan-Haa...wo...I'm missing u a lot Manik jii...

She said slowly bending her head down.He smiled seeing her and surprised as well.He cupped her face and said "Even I'm missing u Nandu...mann kartha hai ki tumhe hamesha hamesha ke liye mere ghar le ke aao.."

She held his hands and asked "Itna pyaar karthe ho mujhse..??"

He held her hands and sang

Tenu itna main pyar karaan
Ik pal vich sau baar karaan
Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke
Maut da intezaar karaan

He cupped her face while she saw him with intense eyes.

Ke tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi sans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Ke tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi sans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

He bent to kiss her cheeks but she turned to the other side.

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahan
Tu hai toh hai isme zindagi
Ab mujhko jaana hai kahan
Ke tu hi safar hai aakhiri

She turned towards him and sang

Ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahi
Na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasle
Main tujhko kitna chahati hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Manik,who was overwhelmed with happiness,continued.

Tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi saans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

He wanted to hug her from back and so he was about to trail his hands on her waist.She smiled seeing this from corner of her eye and immediately pushed him and ran inside his room.He smiled seeing her and ran behind to catch her.They stood on opposite sides of his bed.Then she continued breathing heavily.

Ankhon ki hai yeh khwahishein
Ki chehre se teri na hatein
Neendon mein bas tere
khwabon ne li hai karwatein

He blushed listening her and walked towards her and she stood still watching him.He continued his version.

Ki teri ore mujhko leke chale
Ye duniya bhar ke sab rastein
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujhpe hi sans aake rukhe
Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

He again cupped her face and was about to kiss her and she pushed him to run.He stretched his hand to catch her and fallen down by slipping his leg.

"Nandini.."He screamed and opened his eyes and looked around for her still lying on the floor.

He saw himself holding a pillow and understood that he dreamt.He rubbed his hair and smiled.

"Such a beautiful dream..." He thought and looked at the clock.

"Oh god..!! I missed my jog..." He stood up to fresh up and stopped seeing his wallpaper which is his Nandu's pic.He traced his fingers on her face and said "Kaash yeh sapna sach mein nikal jaaye.."

"Definitely ho jayega..." Cabir said interrupting his thoughts while standing at the door.Manik turned towards him and smiled bending his head down.

C-Manik Malhotra is blushing...This is news...

Ma-Chup kar...

C-Hmm..waise ek baath bathaa..aisa koun sa sapna dhekh raha tha ki tum itne dher tak so rahe ho..??

Manik again blushed.

C-Ohk..Let me guess...Nandini ke baare mein...hai na..??

Manik shyfully nodded his head.

C-Ohho...kya kar rahe the sapne mein..??kuch khaasss...???

Manik gritted his teeth seeing Cabir.

C-Acha...office jaana hai...Dad is waiting for u...jaldi aao...

Ma-Par tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..??

C-I just wanted to make sure that u won't do anything stupid..bcz u will eventually stop ur brain from working whenever u see her..that's why...company dhene aaya tha...

Manik tapped his head and went to freshen up.He came out and all he could do was smile like an idiot remembering his dream.He again saw her pic and said "I Love You Nandu"

"Manik.." At the same time,Nandini woke up feeling his voice in her ears.But she saw Mukthi sitting beside her and looking at her with surprise.

Nan-Mukthi..tum..??tum kab aayi..??itni jaldi..??

Muk-Jaldi..??time dhekho...we may miss our first class...

Shocked Nandini-O My god...tumne mujhe jagaya kyun nahi...??

Muk-acha...u r asking me...patha nahi kitne dher se uthane ki koshish kar rahi hu...

Nandini bent her head down unable to answer her.

Muk-Waise...Nandu...ek baath bathaa...thu Manik ke baare mein soch rahi hai...??

Nan-Nahi...nahi toh...She stammered.

Muk-jhoot math bol...

Nan-mein kyun jhoot bolungi...sach mein...She tried to defend herself.

Muk-Acha...then instead of taking ur Ayyappa's name early in the morning,why did u take Manik's name..??

Nandini bent her head down and smiled slightly.

Muk-Bolo bolo...

Nan-humhe dher ho rahi hai...give me 10..I'll get ready...

Saying this she ran into washroom.Mukthi smiled seeing her like that.

Harshad,who was passing by,saw Mukthi and came to her.

Har-Good morning

Muk-Oh hai..Good morning...

Har-College nahi gayi abi tak..??

Muk-bas jaane wale the...Nandu is late today...

Har-oh..ok

Muk-ok

They both maintained an awkward silence but smiled seeing each other.When he heard his papa calling out his name,he stood to leave.

Har-Ok Bye..take care...

Muk-Bye...

He almost went but came back to see her face for which she smiled whole-heartedly.

Nandini came out of washroom and saw Mukthi smiling for no reason.

Nan-tum hans kyun rahi ho..??

Muk-nahi,,kuch nahi...

Nan-Mukthi...ek baath poochu..??

She asked while combing her hair.

Muk-Haa..

Nan-kya tumne uske datails ka patha lagaya..??

Mukthi smiled and said "Sorry Nandu...ek aur dhin lagega...tomorrow morning pakka..."

They both smiled looking at each other and left for college.