30. Romance All Around

Nandini opened her eyes widely listening his condition.

"What..??"She asked in shock.

"Ha...Trust me..It will be interesting..."He said while kissing her neck.

"Manik...Don't u think u r getting naughtier day by day..??Where is that gentleman Manik..??"She asked to divert the topic.

"Haha...Gentleman...aur iss waqt..???Nandu...U r so innocent...Why would I behave like a gentleman in the most romantic time...??"He said kissing her cheeks.

"Manik.."She called his name pushing him back unable to handle his sweet tortures.

"Acha ok...So shall we start the game..??"He winked.

She nodded in a no feeling shy.

"Kyun..??U only asked me to play na..."He asked naughtily.

"Manik...but wo condition.."She bent her head down and said.

"Ohh...U are worried about the condition...Ok fine...Let's make it easier for u...If I lose,u can take off whatever u like from my body and so will I...Ok..??"He asked just to confuse her.

And then he made it.She being confused,thought it was a good chance and nodded in yes,opening her eyes brightly.

He smiled at her innocence and they both sat to start the game.

First round

Manik lost.

"Jaan...come on...I'm all yours..."He said and surrendered himself to her.

She gave a winning smile and took his watch from his hand.He smiled mischievously and then she realized something.

"Oh My God..!! mein itna buddhu kaise ho sakthi hu..."She thought but continued as she has no other way.

Second round.

Manik lost again(Purposefully)

This time she carefully picked his belt as she doesn't want him to be fast when his turn comes.He too understood that seeing her shyness.

Third round

Inspite of trying a lot,Manik won.

Nandini opened her eyes widely when he won and her heart raced faster thinking about his next move.

"So...ready honey..??"He asked with a naughty smile.

She nodded slightly and bent her head down closing her eyes seeing his stretched hand.He came upto her top but moved his hand all over her front body swiftly and removed the clip that is holding her hair.She opened her eyes suddenly and looked at him in surprise.

He raised his eyebrows questioning "What..??"

She nodded her head and smiled bending her head down.

"Are u expecting something else...??"He asked with a naughty smile.

She again nodded in a no closing her tightly and smiled.

Next round

Again Nandini lost.

He cupped her face and slowly removed her ear rings and kissed her earlobes softly and she closed her eyes feeling his breath.

Next round

Manik lost.

As she has no other option left,she has to remove to his shirt.She stretched her hands slowly to reach his shirt but to her surprise he pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

"I want a kiss with every move of urs..."He asked huskily.

She smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt while dropping her soft kisses on his chest whenever she unbuttoned one.He was lost with her soft lips on his body.Finally she managed to take off his shirt with a huge blush on her face.She made her way to sit on the other side and they started other round.

This time Nandini lost.

She doesn't have any accessories left on her body and she understood that it's time for her clothes.She became warm and red by blushing and Manik gave a naughty smile.He forwarded his hand towards her top and she closed her eyes tightly again.He pulled her towards him with a jerk and both fell on the bed.

"Look at me jaan..."He said while placing her loose hair behind her ear.His one hand was on her back moving the top upwards.

He pecked her forehead and removed his hand and then she opened her eyes.

"U can stop me if u are uncomfortable..."He said while caressing her cheeks.

She smiled a little and pecked his nose.

"Ok..we'll do one thing...I'll postpone this time...I mean...I love to do it...but...I also love take them all at a time..."He declared and she blushed hard.

They started another round and this time too Nandini lost.

He gave a winning smile and counted "The count is two honey...Now I really love to win..."He said and winked.

Next round too Nandini lost and Manik's victorious smile has no bounds.

"Just one more to go.."He said and Nandini don't know where to hide herself.

Next round Manik lost but his signature smile hasn't left his lips because he is the one who is enjoying her every move.

She moved her soft little hands towards his vest and tried to remove bending her head down.He lifted her head up with his index finger and said "Look into my eyes and do it.."

She smiled with her eyes and he gave access to her to remove it more easily.She just stared at his bare chest for a moment and moved her hands for another round.

As a final round,she lost once again and Manik jumped with joy like a child who won a running race.

She just admired his cuteness and his most precious smile.He immediately pulled her towards him and pecked her lips.

"Aise kya dhekh rahi ho...??"He asked while stroking her hair.

"I can lose everything just to see your smile..."She said for a change.

He can't control himself and hovered her within no time ripping off the remaining clothes from their bodies.

He kissed her every part and she enjoyed it with pleasure just fisting his hair.

"Are u ok..??"He asked her in between his kisses and hickeys.

She nodded and looked at him while he was on top of her.

"Thank u so much for the surprise..."He said.

"Manik...I just want to give myself after knowing the actual facts...I mean what happens inside the blanket..."She said with a naughty smile and hid her face in his chest.

"I Love You Nandu..."He said looking at the most prettiest face in the most adorable condition.

"I Love You too Manik..."She responded and that was it for him.

This time he neither locked her lips nor her hands and entered her once again just to listen his name in a harmony and the most blissful melody produced by hot breaths.

He made another erotic journey in a most passionate way possible and continued till mid night and till they got exhausted in each others arms.

Done...

Ignore mistakes...

5 more to end the story....

Hope u enjoyed the journey...