31B. Surprises

He gently placed his lips on hers and she enjoyed his happiness.

"Thank god...!!! Now I can execute my plan and there would be no meetings too..."She thought.

"Acha Manik...Ek help chahiye..."She asked after breaking the kiss.

"Help...??Order karo yaar... "He said while stroking her hair.

She smiled a little and said "I'll close ur eyes and open them only when I want...and u should not ask any questions..U should just follow me.."

He raised his eyesbrows with a smile and said "Ohho...Mrs.Malhotra...interesting...Fine...I'll close my eyes and won't ask any questions...and moreover I love following u.."

He said and winked.

She smiled a little and closed his eyes with a cloth.She made him sit and said "Don't move ha...??"

"Fine.."He said and sat like that only.

She packed their bags fastly and made all the arrangements ready.She then came back and held Manik's hand.

"Manik...Chaliye...We are flying..."She said and made him walk.

"Fly..??but where..??Kaise..??"He asked.

"Manik...U promised na...No questions..."She said.

"Oh yeah...fine..."He said and followed her.

She arranged their private jet with the help of Nyonika and made him sit and sat comfortably on his lap for which he got surprised.

The flight took off and she started trailing soft kisses on his face encircling his neck.

"Jaan...This is too much...Don't blame me after I open my eyes..Patha nahi mein kya kya baandh dhoonga..."He said being seduced by her.

"Sab kuch manjoor..."She said in between her kisses.

After 2 hours they reached the destination and it was dawn.

"Jaan it's been a long time...Open my eyes plzz..."He asked making a cute face.

"Aww...Manik..just few more minutes...plzz..."She said while ruffling his hair.

She made him climb some steps and he carefully followed her.

"Ready Manik..."She asked.

He nodded in excitement.She opened the cloth which is covering his eyes and he adjusted himself to have a look at the surroundings.

He looked around and was really amused with the arrangements.

"Jaan...yeh sab...??Where are we...??"He asked still in surprise.

"Switzerland.."She said slowly.

He turned to her and saw her in surprise.

"Mathlab...we are in...Oh my god...But how...??"He asked.

"With the help of Maa and Dhruv...This is ur favorite place na Manik...So...Maa helped in arranging our private jet and Dhruv helped in these preparations..."She answered all his questions.

She arranged a perfect night on the terrace of the guest house they had in Switzerland.

"Manik.."She called him while he was lost in the arrangements and the candle filled night.

He turned towards her.

"Can u do something for me...??"She asked slowly and he nodded slowly while his eyes said "Yeh bhi koi poochne wali baath hai..."

"Make love to me Manik.."She asked and he was already lost in her surprises.

He hugged her tightly with moist eyes.Love of his life,for which he craved for,is coming to him all over again.He felt he is the most luckiest person in the whole world in her arms.

"Jaan...But...I'll do it my way...U blindfolded all this time and upar se seduce bhi kiya..Now don't blame me for anything...manjoor..??"He said.

"Manjoor...I'm all urs Manik.."She replied and he is on cloud9.

He tied her hands with the same cloth and scooped her in his arms.He placed her carefully on the mattress arranged on the terrace itself with candles and balloons.

He immediately undressed themselves and covered with a duvet.He seized the remaining parts of her body with his and within no time he entered her and she fisted her hands unable to hold him.He is harder than the previous time but she got used to the actual facts.

After another erotic journey he collapsed beside her and looked at her face which was shedding continuous tears.

He immediately untied her and hugged her tightly.

"Sorry..."He mumbled between their uneven breaths.

She just hugged him even more tighter and was about to doze off.

"Nandu.."He called and she looked at him lifting her head.

"Thanks for the wonderful night..U really made my life more beautiful..so..I have a surprise for u too.."He said and pecked her forehead.

He pointed towards the sky and counted 3...2...1..go...

And there came an expert sky writer and he wrote "I Love You Nandu" on the sky.

"Oh My God..!!"She looked at him with full of happiness.

"I Love u too Manik.."She said and hugged him tightly.

"But kaise..??"This time she bombarded questions with her eyes.

"What do u think..??Only u can plan everything..??Even I can...Manik Malhotra over here..."He smiled.

"Manik...tell na..."She said in his chest.

"I messaged my friend when I opened my eyes itself.."He said and dozed off in each others arms.

Ignore mistakes..

Thanks for all the love...

Hope it's not that bad...

See you soon guys...