28. Time For Romance

Part-28

A beautiful morning after Two Became One...

Manik opened his eyes to see Nandini still sleeping peacefully on his chest.He smiled seeing her innocent face and pecked lightly on her forehead.He carefully placed her on pillow and went to freshen up.

Nandini,smiled in her sleep remembering the previous night and placed her hand on Manik's side without opening her eyes.She moved her hand as she couldn't feel his presence and suddenly opened her eyes to find him missing.

"Manik..."She roamed her eyes around the room but couldn't find him.

And then came Manik from washroom.

"Hey Honey...Good Morning..u woke up..??"He said normally wiping his face with a towel.Having no response,he saw her face and she wiped her sweat immediately.

"Hey..what happened...??"He asked while sitting on bed next to her.

She immediately hugged him in sitting position itself saying "Kaha chale gaye thei aap..??"

"Relax honey...I'm here na..."He said rubbing her back.But she hasn't left him.Having no other option,he placed her back on bed and unbuttoned his shirt which she is wearing.

He kissed her neck and bit her shoulders hardly to which she hissed.He immediately placed his finger on her lips and said "Ssshh...U shouldn't make sound when ur husband loves u wildly..samjhi..??"

Taking that seriously,she innocently nodded while half-closing her eyes.Then he continued his kisses and bites everywhere he could,leaving no place on her body and she bore it without hissing in pain.Understanding that she took his warning seriously,he smiled in between his hot kisses and made himself devoid of his tracks.

He just sealed her lips just to avoid her screams before he enter her.This time he left her hands and she dug her nails deep on his shoulders while he kissed her lips harshly, not letting her screams come out and entered her body.

She pressed his shoulder to control herself and he ended the ride almost after an hour.She hugged him tightly when he separated himself from her and she came to normal within minutes,unlike first time.

"Felt my presence...??"He asked slowly and she blushed in his chest and nodded slightly.

"Ek baath poochu...??"She asked cutely and he nodded in yes.

"Why do u seal my lips...I mean...when u..."She stopped in the middle unable to complete the sentence.

He smiled a little,said stroking her hair "Kyun ki...If I won't do it,then aadha London will be at our door...hearing ur screams..."

She opened her mouth widely and said "hawww...mein itni jhor se nahi chillaungi...I can bear it without making any sound..."

Unknowingly,she challenged him to which he smirked and asked "Really...challenge..??"

"Ha..challenge..."She accepted without even thinking twice.

"Ok..then..prove it..."He said and occupied her again.

That's when she realized what she has done,when he bit her neck making a mark.She closed her eyes tightly and clutched his shoulder.

He smiled mischievously and asked "Shall I stop..??Accept ur defeat..."

She nodded in a no and that's what he wanted.

"Ok then...I won't stop until u ask me to.."He said while dropping kisses on her waist and even more down.She closed her eyes tightly asking him to proceed and he did his JOB again making her lose the challenge.He pushed himself deeper just make her moan his name and she did it.He enjoyed listening his name like that in the most pleasurable tone and so he dug it deeper.He did it again and again and enjoyed listening his name from her in the most passionate manner.He did it for half an hour and expected that she would ask him to stop.But no,she hasn't stopped him.At last,she gave up and said "Manik..."