27A. Two Became One

ParyelRaichand  This is update is just for you...Thanks for alllllll the inline comments and I couldn't stop smiling reading them....

Muna and Luna sisters Thanks for lambaa comments and dropping ur views for every point in the update...Sorry I'm always confused with ur names...

And all the commenters thank u so much for showering ur love...

I really can't thank u enough guys....

So here's 1/4 th part of ur much awaited update....

...........................

Manik came after his meeting,got fresh and laid down being tired.He saw his phone's wallpaper which is still Nandini and checked her last seen in a social networking site.It was a day ago.

"what the hell...where is she...na koi message...I just hope she is fine.."He thought and tried to call Dhruv but it was not reachable.

After 2 hrs,he heard a knock at the door.He took his steps towards the door and opened the door.

"Nandu...!!!!"He exclaimed seeing Nandini at the door.

She immediately hugged him tightly without saying a word and Manik was taken aback with her tight hug.She moved her hands on his entire back but he hasn't responded to the hug.After enough of hearing his heart beat,she broke the hug and looked at him with happy-teary eyed saying "Yeh koi tareeka hai badhla lene ka..??Samjthe kya hai apne aap ko...??"

"Akeli aaayi ho..??"He asked being confused.

"I came with Dhruv...U don't change the topic..."She said still holding his hands.

"What are u doing here...??Why did u come ah..??"He asked raising his voice a little bit.

"Wo bathaane aayi hu,jo aap sunna chahthe ho.."She said cupping his face.

"Manik jii...I don't know how to express my love in words...But still I'll try..You are the only perfect part of my life..You have given me a million reasons to love u since the day we met and every day you give me more...Of all the people in the world,it's only you I can't stop thinking about...There's nothing that I need to hide from you...

When u said u love me on our first meet,I felt something in my heart that I hasn't felt ever before...I loved ur innocence...I felt proud of being crazily loved by someone...and I loved ur honesty...Yes,I felt jealous seeing u with Soha...But jealous se zyada I was territorial...U know what's the difference..???Jealous is when u want something that's not urs...Territorial is protecting what's already urs...Yes,somewhere in my heart I knew it u r the one made for me...

U asked me why did I take bangles from dustbin..??Why didn't u ask me why did I throw them in the first place..??It's for u...I don't want u get hurt if at all us being together was not possible...I did everything thinking about u..just for u...I brought them back because I can't ignore ur love...

u wanted to know my answers to ur questions on our first day out...I wasn't feared of getting hurt when u drove fast because aap mere saath thei..and I know u can never ever let me get hurt...I felt as the most luckiest person in the whole world when u proposed me in the air...Yes,I cried but all I wanted to say was how much I love u seeing the utmost love in ur eyes...I hate paneer but I ate when u fed me and trust me,I found it delicious than anything...because I can't push ur favorites away from me...I just wanted to say that I want to make all ur favorites mine too...I didn't stop u when u came close to me...because I know..u'll never cross ur limits...I trust u..because Trust is the first name of Love...and..I LOVE YOU..."

She completed her monologue still cupping his face and all he could do was shedding happy tears listening the utmost beautiful confession of his love.

"Say it again.."He asked slowly looking at her lovely eyes.

"I LOVE YOU"She said without hesitation

Ignore mistakes...

Here u go with Nandini's confession....

Get ready for next...on May 6th...

Bye...