27B. Two Became One

"I LOVE YOU"She said without hesitation.

He hugged her tightly as if there is no tomorrow and she responded as if the world is gonna end the next minute.They stood like that for almost 5 minutes and then she broke the hug.

"Manik jii...I'm all yours..."She said looking into his eyes.

Manik couldn't believe his ears and asked "Nandu...Do u know what u r offering me..??"

"Khud ko.."She said normally.

"I Love You...I Love You Honey...and trust me...I'll make this memorable..."He said in heights of happiness.

"Of course Manik jii..First kiss will be memorable na..."She said casually.

"Kiss..!!"He exclaimed.

"Ha kiss..."She said yet normally.

"Nandu...I thought beyond kiss..."He said and smiled holding her hands.

"Beyond kiss..??wo kya hai..??"She asked innocently.

Manik looked at her in surprise and asked "Nandu...stop kidding me ok...u r acting as if u donno anything.."

But still she looked confused and asked "Manik jii..I can't understand what u are talking about.."

Manik sensed some seriousness in her and held her tightly asking "Are u serious..??Don't tell me that u donno what's beyond kiss.."

"Oh please stop these riddles and explain.."She said in annoyance.

"Explain...!!!!????"He almost shouted in shock.

"Nandu baby...plz...yeh mazaak karne ka waqt nahi hai...itna sab kuch bola tumne...then I don't believe that u donno what will happen after kiss.."He said expecting her to back out from her joke if it is.

"Manik jii..I'm serious..."She said.

He sat on bed with a jerk holding his head and looked at Nandini who was looking at him with full of confusion.

"Nandu...Don't u watch movies..??"He asked with hope.

"Yeah..I watch movies..oahh...Now I got it..kiss ke beyond hum movie dhekhenge..hai na.."She answered sitting next to him.He tapped his head and said "No Nandu...I'm asking that...Haven't u seen any first night scenes in movies..??"

"Yeah..I saw...(His face lit up) But there,the bride and groom will talk something cheesy..and then they both cover them with blanket...and then they will show ummm a candle or two birds or water flowing on glass window..That's it na...oah Now I got it correctly...we have to sleep like that na.."She said like a child.

Manik scratched his head and looked at Nandini.He isn't able to decide whether to laugh or cry for his own situation.

Bye....

Keep loving....

Thanks for all the love u showered...