29. Masthi

Dhruv was waiting near the breakfast table and then came Manik and Nandini to join him.

D-Good Morning Bhabhi maa...

Nan-Good morning Dhruv..

She said and bent her head down.

D-So...Howz ur day...I mean..Night...??

He asked and winked and she opened her eyes widely looking at Manik.

Ma-Dhruv...Shall we have...breakfast...??

Manik interrupted.

D-Haa Bhai...

They took their seats and started having breakfast.They almost completed it and Manik's phone rang and he excused himself to attend the call.

D-Bhabhimaa...U haven't answered me...

Nan-What..??

D-Howz ur night..??Tired..??

Nan-Dhruv...Shut up...

She blushed and said.

D-Arey kyun..??We had a long journey na...That's why I'm asking...tired na..??

He defended himself and she made an O face.

D-Kyun...??aap ko kya laga..??

Nan-Nahi kuch nahi..

She bent her head and expecting Manik for her rescue.Manik came back after a while and joined them.

Ma-Dhruv...Thang math kar apni bhabhimaa ko...

D(smiled)-Acha ok...

Ma-Nandu...I need to go to office...

Nan-Office..??abhi...???

Ma-Ha..Actually...I came here for an important meeting na...that is pre-poned...and is planned today..So I have to go...and uske baadh full time with u only...Ok..??

Nan-Ok...

D-Arey...aise kaise ok..???Bhai...This is not fare...Bhabhi maa came here only for u...and u r leaving her like this...

He complained.

Ma-Beta...meeting ke liye jaa raha hu...divorce nahi dhe raha mein...samjhaa karo...It's important...

D-But...

Nan-Dhruv...It's ok...U'll be there na for giving me company...

D-Actually...Bhabhimaa...I'm leaving for evening flight...

Ma&Nan-What...??Why...???

D-Relax...This is ur time...What I'll do here...??Bhai..U finish ur work and enjoy this trip as ur honeymoon...Bhabhimaa is also fine with it...

Ma-But beta..why so early..U could stay for 2 more days na..

D-That's ok Bhai...I have some work there...

"Waise..Someone is waiting for me there..."Dhruv thought.

Ma-Acha...when is ur flight..??

D-Evening 6

Ma-Fine...I'll be back by then...For now,I have to rush..Bye honey..Dhruv...take care beta...

He said pecking Nandini's forehead and ruffled Dhruv's hair and headed to office.

After he left,