Chapter 3

*"Come here Takeshi! Look at this ladybird! It looks so funny"

A little girl with blue eyes and (h/c) was looking at a red insect. A little boy came to her. He looked at the ladybird and his green eyes sparkled with excitement.

"(Y/n) look, it seems like it's trying to dance. How funny is that? Ladybirds can't dance" boy said. Blue-eyed girl frowned.

"It can if it wants. Everybody can do what they want if it makes them happy "she answered.

"My dad says that we must do what faith has casted upon us, we can't pretend to be somebody else"

"But what if that makes us unhappy?"

"You must live with it"

"Your dad's thinking of life is strange. My mom says that if something makes us happy we should seek our dreams"

"I also think that way. I'm happy to be friends with you even though our parents aren't really happy about it because you know, I'm Matou and you're Tohsaka..."

"Yeah, I know. But it doesn't matter. I'm happy that we're friends too. Friends forever?" the girl asked.

"Friends forever" boy answered. They shook hands and smiled at each other*

You opened your eyes. Morning sun's rays were trying to slip in through the window curtains. It's time to wake up. Yesterday seemed like some kind of dream. But the war has begun and you needed to share the information you have about the competitors with Gilgamesh.

You finished your daily morning routine rather fast. Made some tea for yourself and sat before the computer in your work office.

"You made me wait, really daring of you" you heard a voice. You lifted your eyes and saw Gilgamesh. But he looked a little bit different, quite mundane if you can even say that about a man like him. Spiky hair were now lying down his face, armor was also gone. Instead he was wearing white shirt with big neckline, showing off his chest muscles, pants and white shoes. Also golden bracelets on both of his hands and a matching necklace.

"Because I'm a human my daily routine is a little bit different from yours, so please forgive me, my king" you said.

"I guess I'll need to get used it but do not misapply my kindness" he retorted.

"Understood" like you can change the fact that you're human. Anyways, it doesn't matter. "Have you found something to amuse yourself with in this age?" you wanted to change the flow of a conversation to something light and easy to talk about before you jump to business.

"This age is rather ugly, but I can find something entertaining. More importantly do you have any information about these mongrels that I need to keep the Grail save from? Research is a job that requires spying and it's not fitted for a king like me"

"Yes, I do. Let me begin. As you know there are six more participants. I'll now present the names, the type of their servant and what I know to be their motive"

"Begin then" Gilgamesh urged.