Chapter 5

When you finally opened your eyes 8 hours have passed meaning you still had 5 to fly. You stretched your arms and saw Gilgamesh sitting in front of you with a glass of wine and ... a book? He lifted his eyes and met yours

"Oh, finally awake (y/n)"

Indeed you had been sleeping for quite a lot. It seems that you haven't regained your powers form the summoning. Well it doesn't matter, the affect should soon fade.

"Yeah, it seems like it. By the way, what are you reading?" you asked.

"J. R. R. Tolkien "The Lord Of The Rings". Do you know it?"

"Yes, I do. My mom used to read it to me before bed that was one of my favourite books."

"I see. That ring ... Indeed a powerful object. Not the most beautiful ring but quite nice "Archer said.

You almost jumped.

"What?? Are you trying to say that this ring is a real deal?"

"Of course. I have it in my collection. Every treasure that there was are or will be no matter real or fiction is mine so that's obvious for me to have it. "

You were just looking at him with disbelief. A ring your mom used to read to you about is real? "Well I guess all stories were once true" you thought to yourself while smiling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When your plane has finally landed a car was already here to drive you to your new HQ. Man in a suit opened the door and you instantly thought – should you go first or Archer? You were a woman but he was a terrifying heroic spirit plus he thought about himself as the superior to everyone? But if you get in after him doesn't it make you look weak?

"(y/n) get in. Aren't you a lady? Shouldn't you go first?" you heard Gilgamesh urging in quite angry voice.

You rolled your eyes and got in. All of those stupid thoughts. What's happening to you? For the last few days you were feeling a bit not like yourself so you were eager to have a fight it always calmed you. No outside thoughts just concentration on a battle.

You finally arrived to your house. As soon as youentered the house you felt so tired. You let Gilgamesh do what he wants for the night and you went straight to bed. You wanted tomorrow. Perhaps you could get a decent fight? And you fell asleep.