I

May 2015

Finn O'Brian looks at me like I'm weak.
And I am

So busy looking for his approval that I glaze over the fact that he's been sleeping with countless people behind my back.

I hate myself for it.
But I can't do anything about it.

He looks up from the pair of boobs which are now stuck in his face, and with two fingers calls me over.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I get up not wanting him to be angry.

"This is Olivia, Gi." He said looking at the blonde who was sitting on top of my boyfriend, "She just promised me a good time."

He grins and winks at her before settling his eyes on me. His weak 15 year old girlfriend.

He's drunk and possibly high off his head, he wouldn't talk to me like this when sober. He'll promise me he loves me and no one would get in between us.

Not even miss Olivia with the big tits.

"I don't want you to go with her Finn." I tell him clearly which causes him to raise his eyebrow

"Did I fucking ask for your opinion?" He spits, his mood swings are something I've become adapted to. Alcohol brings out the worst in him. "I'm just telling you so I wouldn't have to deal with you claiming that I'm lying later."

I lick my chapped lips, I lied to my parents for this. For him.

He's not even worth it.

"If that's really how you feel, we're done." I inform him, confused to where the sudden confidence came from.

I turn around to leave his room filled to the brink with naked girls

"Don't you dare walk away from me." His deep voice bellowed after me and I released a hazy breath as continue to walk away.

That's the problem with Finn, he walked around like he didn't want me or need me but caught an attitude every time I tried to walk away.

His hands grip my upper arm as he flings me into his chest. "I said, don't you dare walk away from me."

"You can't stop me." I hiss whilst struggling

He gave me a sinister chuckle under his breath before dragging me upstairs.

His room was and always has been a torture chamber; the scars on my skin is enough to prove it.

He dashed me on his bed before locking the room door. He then turned to look at me. The dark lighting in the room made me believe that I'm actually looking at a monster.

This guy is going to kill me

"You think you can just walk away and be a slut with other guys?" He scowled at me

I push myself back into the bed and my hands slipped under the pillow case where I know he kept his guns.

"I know you're a whore, Regina, but you're my  whore and my whore only." He growled before leaping on me

I clenched my fingers around the gun and brought it out from under the pillow case.

Finn reacted quickly, all traces of the alcohol out of his system, pushing himself off me and put his hands up in defence , "Put the gun down Regina. You know you'll regret it if anything happens."

The only thing I'll regret is not killing him when I had the chance.

I pressed the trigger.

*