Chapter 1 (First meeting)

Just Hold On-Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki

One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason,you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else

-anonymous💙
________________________________
Have you ever heard quote about "Life could be so unfair." Well,i felt it now.

Family issue.Such a classic issue but the most hurtful one.

Well guess what,i'm a human,and sometimes i can get tired too.It hurt me once and ever since then it keeps hurting.It leaves a big scar in my heart.A scar like no one can ever heal it.It's too deep.It's broken, my heart is broken.
I'm not giving up from life.I just want to try to fix it by change it.

Maybe it's the best way it can be.

"Wow wow,what a girl like you doing in here?"
as a man appeared in front of my face but he can't see my face clearly because the hood that i'm wearing.

oh yeah i'm in a club right now.Do you think i'm a slut?The answer is f*ck NO.
Then who i am?

"None of your fucking business."as i walked away from the man.

"Hey!let me guess.Another fight?Poor you!I'll make your favorite milkshake."my best friend Charles said.

He's a great guy.You guys must be curious where did i know him.Apparently at first we met at the dark hall somewhere in LA at night.We both had the same issue but he is much more complicated with fancy rich family,and soon that dark hall became our spot.We used to hang out and do 'something together'.We also met at the college place.He's a little bit older than me,He's 19 and i'm 16.

Everyone won't believe me.But what can i say the college offered me a scholarship when i was 14 they think i'm genius?no they think i'm talented. Whatever.They can think what they want to think.

Charlie has this part time job as the bartender since a year ago.He said he want to collect some money and then he want to runaway from his strict parents.

"Hey!what are you doing in here?" A man sit beside me with his smoke on making me close my nose.

I just shrugged my shoulder and say nothing.

"Hey don't ignore me." as he pulled my face to face himself and opened my hood.

How fucking rude.

"None of your business asshole."as i try to use my hood again but stopped by this asshole.

"Hey you!How can you get in!?You're just a girl.How old are you?"

He's fucking annoying.

"Keep your damn face out of my way."as i wore my hood again.