Epilogue(Happliy after)

Say You Wo't Let Go-James Arthur

"You stole the title of 'my happily ever after'"-Ashton Black🌹

-Ashton Black🌹

5 years later...

Kelsha Black P.O.V

"Nice Kelsha!Good job!"

Whew...Finally my photoshoot session is done. This horrible busy week is surely going to kill life out of me.

I never stop modeling neither stop my acting career.Ashton said he could never do that to me,he don't want to ruin the dream that i built.But he wasn't kidding,when it comes to selecting my job.He made sure theres no lovey dovey things involved. Well i won't complain. I've been acting a lot of cool movies.Those kind of mystery thriller movies,those cool action movies.Those genre movies was really awesome!

I said goodbye to my on set family after i finished changing my clothes.I just finished shooting the new Chanel fragrance campaign. 
I was really exhausted from this week.I just finished completing my new clothing line collection with Jean Marx a.k.a my best friend.I also finished my new upcoming jewels project with my none other than,Kieren Dele.Who's name Mrs.Kieren Wart now.Brandon Wart, Ashton's best friend wife.

A year ago all of our best friend decided to get married too ,have kids ,and have a happy family life.Kieren Dele with Brandon Wart,Michelle Baron with Matthew Mett who actually already have a kid at the same age of the twins, Bryan Lond with Sasha Mars,and lastly Ashton's cousin Jessica John with Olivier Russo,the scary businessman/mafia from Russia.I swear he may looked like a killer machine but when it come to Jessica he looked like a fluffy soft teddy bear.

I started to drove my car all the way out to Ashton's office.Considering,he always the one who does the sweet things for me.This time i'm going to do something romantic.I bought his favorite snacks and his favorite coffee from Starbucks and now i'm heading to his office.

"Knock Knock."It was not a knocking voice it was just my voice while i just completely bursting to his room without any permission.

Ashton stood up from his place quickly embraced me into a tight hug."Bad boy,you need to release me.I got kids-"He didn't give me time to complete my sentence.He just abruptly applied his mouth on mine.So rude!

"Can you stop talking about the kids,i also need you!"I shocked my head for his childish behavior.

"Ashton!Are you literally getting jealous again, with your kids!?"

"I'm your baby number 5 remember!?So technically i'm your baby too!"

"You better stop talking,or i 'll make sure i will be sleeping with my Brandon tonight,not with you."He used those pouts at me,Sorry baby it ain't going to work.