Chapter 5(Her new life)

I thought i was enough for you

I thought i was enough for you.But i was wrong.You went away and left me.You also a thief.You stole my heart and went away with it.Now,you left me half empty.
-Anonymous💙

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Hi,i'm Kenzie Landon."she offers me her hand to shake while she's using her formal smile,but it seems fake.It's not my X smile.

She still a gorgeous girl i met before.But i should say,puberty did really good to her.She's growing even more.She's still a stunner.Her warm brown eyes and her shinny brown hair.

I believe i stared at her face and her perfect body for a really long time until she clears her throat.
I raise my eyebrow,is she really giving me her hand.

Instead of taking her hand i kiss her cheek and hug her tight,like i will never let her go again. Oh yeah,that's what i'm going to do anyway.

She stiffs in her place not even moving.After a minute she pulled away from me making me frown.

"Do you guys know each other?You guys seems already know each other."Jessica asks to both of us.

"No."

"Yes."

We said at the same time while she frowned at me and i just smirked back to her.

"Miss me x?"i whisper to her ears and hugging her from the side, kissing her side like there's no tomorrow.

What?I'm addicted to my girl.

I can see the flash from the outside window, good let all people know that she's mine.

She tries to pull away but i grip her harder to me.

"I believe you mistaken me as a wrong person Mr.Black."Her British accent ring in my ear as she finally can pull away from my grip,i already miss her scent.

"I'm not baby girl."i try to pull her back but she's backing away from me.

"Okay...Can we just sit?"Jessica looks so confuse about us.Sorry Jess.

We took our seat,as i shifted closer to her but she move away from me.Oh Kenzie you're making me crazy,i just smirked at her while she was looking anywhere except me.

"Okay...Kenzie this is my cousin Ashton Black. The one that i've been told you about.But i don't know that you guys know each other."

She beats me before i can even speak.

"No.We don't know each other.I assume your cousin mistaken me as someone else."i want to cut her off but she beats me again.

"I'm sorry Jessica but i can't stay long,i have work to do.But thanks for this and i'll call you soon!"she takes the drink cup and bid Jessica goodbye while hugging and kissing her cheek.

I'm about to follow her but Jessica stop me instantly.

"Not so fast,Ashie.Tell me who are you to her?"i want to let go my hand from her grip but she hold it tighter.

"Jess,i really..."

"Sit!"

Shit.I quickly sit and sighed,she's already gone as i took a glance at the window.

"How do you know her?She's a really private person."

"She always acts quite and never really open to us.She rarely even speak to a stra-"

"Wait why did i tell you a story?You should tell me your story,bastard!" Stupid little Jessica.

"I will but not now.Goodbye Jess." I quickly look through the road hoping that she's still near here,but she was no where in sight.

I sighed and went to my car.I look through my window but i found nothing.But my phone suddenly rings.

"Hello."

"Hello boss,i got your information about Kenzie Landon."

"Good.Send all of it to my email."

"Will do boss!"

I thanked God because finally James can found a right and smart guy to be my detective.

I arrived at my penthouse and quickly went to bed.This past days just making me more exhausted.I decided to take a cold shower so i can get a clear mind.

I grabbed my laptop and lean on the bed and I quickly opened my email.

'Kenzie Landon'
There's a few photo of her the one that caught by paparazzi,and the one from her id and modeling agencies.

Wow she really make it big right.Top model.

Kenzie Landon
Date of birth:4 September 19xx(21years old)
Place:London,UK
Father's Name: -
Mother's: -
Nationality:-
Mobile phone : xxxxxxxx
Occupation:Model,actress,fashion designer

Kenzie graduated from Oxford university in the age of 19 years old.She started her modeling career since she was 17 years old. Later, she become one of the top supermodel in the new model generation.She also played in some famous movie as (The Royal,Queen,etc). She also continue her dream to be fashion designer by opening her clothing line with one of her best friend,Jens Marcx.She always keep her personal life a secret.

What!?That's it!

And what the fuck!?

And what kind of information is this.What about her early life and family!? and what about her ex-boyfriend!?

I groaned and called James.

"Hello."

"What the fuck James!What kind of information did you gave to me!?Is not even complete,not even half complete!"

"But boss,her personal life never been exposed by anyone.She keep it as a secret and no one-"

"I don't want to know that!What i want is for you to search EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!"I closed it before he can even respond.

What are you hiding X?

Wait.

I'm Ashton Black.

And i know what i have to do.

Kenzie Landon get ready for my surprise.

"Hello Emmet?I need your help."