Chapter 48(Her Hollywood life)

Call It What You Want-Taylor Swift

2 years later...

Ashton Black P.O.V

I walked out from my usual flower shop after i picked the special rose bouquet.

I'm so excited because tomorrow is our anniversary day.I already prepared everything to surprise her. She must forgot about it,i don't blame her.She just got back from Paris from shooting her new film,she must be really tired.She must be resting now.Good thing,i already dropped the kids at mom's place.I just can't wait for tonight.

I picked my cellphone from my pocket and found my wife's name on it.

'Baby,i just got an emergency call from the set.
I promise it won't be long.Take care,I love you...'

Her voicemail making me groaned.Urgh...Why can't i have my wife all for myself!?Sometimes i got irritated with her Hollywood life.Good thing,that i already double her bodyguard,or only God knows what will happen.

Lets surprise my baby girl,shall we?I went to my baby-which is my car and drove away to picked my favorite baby.I quickly drove away to the set after i got the address from Lily.Still like old times.James got married with Lily,so basically Lily also work for me,and with that i got Kelsha every information and schedule.
Call me cheating,but whatever i'm not going to stop stalking her anyway.

I arrived at the set ,then parked my car.I went down from my car get in to the set,some of them greeted me since i basically know every person Kelsha work with.

I'm not crazy,i'm just doing what a husband does.

I walked in,then anger took all over me when i saw what was in front of me.Heck!Someone is kissing her!She's using a badass gang girl outfit.She looked so hot and that's make me angry.I dropped the flower on the floor and started to walk with a glared that can bring that boy to death.

"Cut!Good job guys!See you on our last shoot!"
Everyone applauded,but i stood there still giving the glare to the boy.Kelsha was smiling and thanking all the crew when her eyes found me.My eyes were enough to make her having goosebumps.

"Ashton,what are you doing in here?"

"I'm so going to kill that boy!"I was about to walk to that boy and finish him but Kelsha pushed me away until we're standing in her dressing room.She make sure to locked her door before she turned her body around to give her death glare to me.

I took a step and ready to take another before Kenzie pointed her finger at me to stay at my position.Okay seriously,i'm a chicken when it comes to my wife.She let out a big sigh before facing me,her face soften when our eyes connected.