Chapter 2 (A night to remember)

Here's to never growing up -Avril Lavigne

"So,let's get high and make a night to remember

"So,let's get high and make a night to remember."
-Anonymous💙

________________________________
"You brought me to a carnival!What am i Ashton!?A fucking kid!?"as i shouted. Loud. To his ear.I hide out my excitement.

Actually i'm so excited to be in here!I never been here.At least not anymore.My last time being in Carnival is when i was 8.

"Calm down,baby girl.I told you we will have fun.Do you trust me?"as he give me his hand to hold.Yuck.

"How can i trust stranger?"as i folded my arm to my chest.

"I'm not 'any' stranger,X.I told you i'm Ashton Black."he grabbed my arm and pulled me to somewhere.

"You see that ferris wheel?"he asked while he pointed to the broken ferris wheel.

"The broken one you mean?"

"Yup" popping the p.

"Let's go"as he pulled me again until we came in front of the freaking ferris wheel.

"What do we do now?"

"Duhh we climb them." as he smirked at me and began to climb it.

" as he smirked at me and began to climb it

I just sighed and followed him.I climbed and follow where did he go.Until we reach the highest place.

Am i afraid of height? no.
So it's completely fine for me.

"See that building?"he pointed to the tallest building that look like having a big party.

"Let's go to that party and have fun."

I smirked at him."Really?You don't have a better idea?This is going to be so boring ,Ash."

Wow,what did i just call him?

"Wait until you see what next in the plan sweetheart."He smirked

I just shake my head.I glanced to the sky.It's kind of pretty in up here.I can see those tree and road that always be a symbol for LA.What a view.