Chapter 17(Her dark side)

Good Life- G-Eazy & Kehlani

"Everyone has a black hole,where they keep their secret deep down

"Everyone has a black hole,where they keep their secret deep down.The secret of their dark side."
-Anonymous💙
________________________________Ashton Black P.O.V

Dammit!

Where are you Kenzie!?

Apparently i'm having a business emergency since 2 weeks ago.I went to New York but now i can't contact her.

"James!Search for Kenzie position!?and what is she doing!? and why can't i contact her!?"

"Okay boss!"

I'm beyond pissed right now.For a week i thought she was busy with photoshoot but 2 days ago Lily told me that she's having a break right now.

Suddenly my phone ring and i quickly pick it up.

"What!?"

"Boss we found her."
________________________________

I was now on the plane going to Los Angeles. It's been an hour since James told me that Kenzie was in LA for this last 2 weeks.

I was quite shock hearing those news.Could it be real?That Kenzie is X?

James told me that Kenzie apparently had some unknown business in there.She even has an apartment,dammit how can i didn't know that!

My plane arrived around night time and i was driving my car to her apartment.I went exactly as the address that James gave me.

I knocked on her door twice but there's no answer.Where the fuck is she!

I knocked a thousand time like a crazy people, but none!

I went downstairs to the lobby and went to the Starbucks near the apartment.I decided to wait until she's back.

Sipping my coffee when i saw a mysterious girl.She was wearing a grey hoodie with the hood on her head and with her leather jacket on the outside.

She lifted her head a bit when she's struggling to open the door.

Shit that's Kenzie!

I went out from Starbucks and looked around to find here.

I ran try to follow her but she walks really fast.
She's there but already far away from me.

After walking for 5 minutes straight she went to the left.What is she doing?

What is she doing?