Chapter 27(Mom?)

I Need Your Love-Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding

"The word fine,usually mean 'not okay'"-Anonymous💙

-Anonymous💙

Kenzie Landon P.O.V

I still can't believe what Ashton did.I completely shock but also happy at the same time.

I want to be mad but i can't be mad at him.

I don't want to lie but he's owning my heart since the first time.I thought i can control my feelings and push him away.

He never gives up even though i already put him in the lowest place.I tried to close my heart but he slowly open it.

He's still the same sweet person i ever met.He always the one who can broke my wall.

I've also been bounding a lot with his family. His family was quite shock at first.But they're really nice to me.Especially his sisters,since both of them was already my friend.

Flashback

"Ashton Black!How cruel you're to your own family!?"I heard a women voice while i was still changing to my work clothes.

"Mom,chill out!"I hear Ashton voice.

"How can you!?"Gosh,she's sobbing!"You don't even tell you're mother that you're married!I have to know these news this morning from James when i visited into your old house,but James said you already move in with your wife!"

"I'm sorry mom!Please don't cry!"I hear Ashton voice trying to calm her mother.

I hurriedly went out after i checked myself in the mirror.I'm a little nervous to meet his mother.My hands are sweating while i'm taking a few deep breaths.

Her mom seems to notice my presence,she quickly went into me and Ashton turned around.

I put my biggest smile and greeted her politely."Good morning,Mrs.Black!"

She hugged me tight and hugged her back politely.She released the bone crushing hug and looked at me.

"Don't call me Mrs.Black.You're also Mrs. Black now.Just call me Sheryl!Or you can call me mom instead!"I smiled at her

"You're wife is more beautiful in real life, Ashton!"She looked at her son and then backed at me.

"Oh god!We need to go shopping together." as she pulled me and i looked at the smirking Ashton.

THAT JERK!
________________________________

From that moment,I've been bounding a lot with his family.