Chapter 30(Bali)

Hear Like Yours-Willamette Stone

"I love you.Nothing can change that."
Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Baby,open your eyes..."I whispered to her ear and kissed her side.

"We're here...Come on..."She slowly opened her eyes still half awake from her dreams.

She rubbed her eyes and started to fully opened her eyes revealing those warm brown eyes i always love.

She didn't say anything as she picked up her handbag and stretched her body.I stood up and started to walk out of the plane with her behind me.

"Ashton,Isn't it's like rainy time in London?" She took a glance around her as we came up to the last stairs of my private jet.

"Welcome to Bali!"as the girl gave me a flower necklace.

Kenzie looked shock and freeze in her spot.
"Surprise!"

The girl gave Kenzie the necklace too as she still froze at her place.

"As-s-hton...Are you crazy?"

"That's my middle name babe!Come on it's hot in here!"I guide her to the car and opened it for her.

She got in and still can't believe she's in Bali right now.

"You have to stop baby,or you're going to give me a heart attack by keep freezing at your place."She closed her shock mouth and glared at me.

What did i do?

"We need to go back Ashton!I have work in London!"She didn't sound piss about being in Bali she just pissed at me.

"I told Lily you're having a break for 3 days. You need to rest and stop work for a while."
She sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

She put her head on my shoulder as i feel her calm breath in my chest.I wrapped my hand around her small body.

After those 'incident' Kenzie become weird. She's rarely smile she always lost at her own taught.Blank face always cover her face as her body become weaker for not eating and sleeping well.

She drowned herself into work.She barely in home for more than a day.Woke up knowing she was at work doing whatever she did.

Being at the office not even helping.With lots of work i need to finish and all of the meetings i need to attend.Came home around midnight seeing her sleeping body and sometimes i saw dry tears in her face.

She need rest.

I need rest.

We both need rest.

I glanced down at her calm face as her eyes looked through the car door.We arrived at the villa,with Kenzie sleeping on my arms.