Chapter 3(First and goodbye kiss)

Over and over again-Nathan Sykes & Ariana Grande

"I never thought our first kiss will be your goodbye sign

"I never thought our first kiss will be your goodbye sign."
-Anonymous💙
________________________________
We arrived at his house.Or should i say mansion.A huge one.With a fountain.Geez.

I forgot he's a freaking billionaire.

We went to the rooftop.We were laying on the rooftop and looking through the sky while laughing at our stupid game.

"Okay,okay!Would you rather eat a rotten cheese or a rotten egg."Ashton asked me as he chuckled.

"Eww!that's suck i choose neither of them."
i laughed and giving him a disgusting look.

"You cheater!You have to choose!"He laughed then turned serious."Here..,You can't cheat okay."He looked straight in to my eyes as i look his."Would you rather making out with me or cuddle with me?"We were now looking at each other eyes.

I don't know what kind of poison he give me. But being with him it's like a drug.I'm completely high and drunk.Guess what,i want more and i think i'm addicted with him already.

"Both."

...

He quickly pressed his lips to mine as we were mouth to mouth.I closed my eyes and kissed him back.That's my first kiss.He kissed me with so much love and caring and passion.Did i just say love again?

We both pulled away try to catch our breath.
"Is that your first kiss?"i just nodded."Is that yo-,forget it.It won't be your first ,you must kissed a lot of girl before."as i glanced to the sky again pulled away from the hurt thought.

"Why?Am i so good?"i just chuckled and hit his chest.But before i want to hit his chest again he catched it."It is babe."i can't believe it!what!?

"Maybe it's funny.I'm 21,i own a club,and i'm the young popular billionaire."i chuckled. "Don't forget you also modeled for calvin klein."as i chuckled and remind him.

"Yeah that one too."Our face just several inches and i can feel his breath.

"But i swear,that is my first kiss.I'm glad that i have it with you,X"i smiled again and again.

Ashton Black he's the reason i smile.

I kissed him,and he kissed me hard but careful.His lips is fully in mine as he asked for entrance and i allow him by opening my mouth.He explore even more.He put his hands on my waist and i put mine around his neck.

His kiss became deeper,deeper,and deeper.I think i'm addicted with it now.Our tongue are touching each other and fighting for dominance. Of course he win.We ended our kiss and he slowly kissing my jawline,collarbone,and neck make me shivering and feeling goose bumps through my body.I gave him better access and i can feel he smiled.

He slowly carried me bridal style without even breaking the kiss.He carried me to somewhere and it turn out to be his bedroom.He closed the door making the sound 'click'.

He looked at my face again and i kissed him hard and deeper as i circling my hands to his neck pulling him closer.Our mouth exploring each other's

He put me on the bed.As we continue kiss and kiss like we're each other oxygen.

I can believe it.I completely forgot that he used to be a 'stranger' to me about hours ago.We used to be stranger.But now we're each other oxygen.I used to close myself from everyone.But now i'm opening up to this man who i just met in one day.

And we're kissing right now.I never believe that Ashton Black will be my first kiss and my first real love.Maybe?

We pulled away from each other after our really long make out session.We were trying to catch out breath as we panting.Wow.

"Wow."as he said trying to catch his breath.

"Wow."as i try catch mine and look at his direction.We were face to face.

We can even resist for not touching each other or seeing each other eyes.

It was silent we were still looking at each other eyes.I looked to his lips then to his amazing eyes."Have you ever been in love?"as those words came from his perfect mouth.

"Yeah a few times actually." as i glanced at the sky of the room.It was painted in black and look like there's a star."But i ended up get hurt.Always."i looked to his face again.

"Are you having a trauma?to love again?"as he was eyeing my face."No." i looked to the sky again."I'm not scared or afraid with love.I just don't want to choose the wrong person again."

I looked to his face and smiled again.He smiled back again."Believe me baby girl,you won't choose the wrong person."as he make me cuddled and placed my head into his warm chest.

"I was once in love.But everything ruin.By her. I don't regret forgetting her.I completely have to thanks to her."i gave him my questioning look.

"Why?"

"Because she left,then fate bring us together." as he smiled and i smiled back."Promise me you will stay and be mine forever."his possessiveness started to come out.

I chuckled but silent for a while.How can i stay?I'm so sorry Ash.

I just nodded my head.

"Good cause even if you're not i will hunt you anyway until i get what's mine again."I just chuckled and burying my face to his chest.

I'm so sorry Ashton.

Finally i faced him again while holding back tears."I can't believe it,but i love you Ms.X."

"I love you too stranger." as we kissed again passionately and gently.As he placed his hand on my waist and caressing it making my skin feel hot.We were closer needing each othe even more.

We continue kissing and it become more rush and deep and more lust.

--------------------------------------------
I looked to his angelic face.

I can't believe it.

What did i do.

But that night was my best night in my entire life.

Thank you Mr.Ashton Black.For being the reason i smile and laugh again.For being my first kiss and my first real true love.

I'm sorry i have to go.

I kissed him slowly in the lips as a final goodbye kiss.

I will always remember it.It was the first and the last.

I'm sorry.

I love you Ashton Black.

Goodbye Ashton.

____________________________________
FYI if you guys are questioning,they didn't do the 'deed'😂.
So don't get confuse okay!
Hope you guys enjoy it!💙
Don't forget to vote and comment!What do you think about this chapter?Let me know,guys!❤️
Stay tune on the next chap!💗
Love you guys!💞
Love,K❤️