Looking For Love

Luke

The next day it was official. I had a boyfriend, and that was Percy Jackson, and that made me happy.

Of course, my brothers teased me about it that night. They didn't know I had a boyfriend, just that I was in a good mood. Tyler watched all of it (he knows) and it was hilarious. He had somebody with him, too. Ram. Like boyfriend that killed himself Ram. But I already have a boyfriend that I'm happy with and legit the first thing he told me was that if me and Percy weren't together, we should be. I was worried he'd be mad that like I'd moved on and I had a boyfriend, but he wasn't and the fact that he still wanted to talk with me and be my friend despite that meant a lot.

But I do sleep in his cabin because after what happened after dinner, I still have the bathroom key and he normally needs to use the bathroom when he wakes up and whatnot. Plus it saves me a panic attack that he's not using me not being there though a night to like self harm. I thought last night I did handle it, but no. I left at 2 AM and went to his cabin. I was worried. But he was asleep. Thank gods.

"You sneak around past curfew with her,"Conner accused me of that,"and you probably do nasty shit, too."

"No," I promised them that wasn't happening,"trust me, my love life isn't quite that interesting."

I headed out and before I left...

"Just don't make us uncle's, would you!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around, looking at my half brothers.

"You're dead tomorrow." I told them. "Said by the one who's trying to make me an uncle."

And I walked off to Percy's cabin.

Grover

We went to surprise the shit out of Percy because today would be 6 years to the day since he came to camp. We do it to him every year. Usually it's dumping water or something and soaking him. He has fun with it .

But it's 5:45 in the morning, the sun isn't even out, and we're in his cabin with a cat. He's always wanted a cat, so we finally got him a kitten. It was a black cat (the kind he's always wanted. A fluffy black kitten) and we even put a tiny flower crown on it. A girl.

Opening the door of his bedroom, I went in with the kitten and I walked out with it before even doing anything because I saw stuff. It wasn't nasty or Nothing. But it was stuff.

"What?" Annabeth questioned. "Is he awake?"

I shook my head. Neither of them were awake.

"What then?" Clarisse questioned.

"Remember what Tyler said about Luke?" I explained to them. "That he had a boyfriend in Westport."

"Yeah." They all said and I opened the door. Allowing them to see.

They were all as confused as I was.

Because Luke was in there with Percy! Percy was fully clothed. Luke didn't have a shirt on. The blanket went to his armpit so I couldn't tell if he had pants or not. But fuck me. They were sleeping together and Percy was the little spoon.

Percy is taller than Luke. By like... 4 inches.

But nope, he's the little spoon.

We left the card we had all gotten him there and we left the cat, too. Putting water in a bowl for it for now. There was cat food, yes but the bag would be loud to open.

I just can't like....You'd think you'd notice something like that. Along the lines that Percy and Luke by some definition are together. If they're formally boyfriend's or if it's that like weird stage and they're getting there, I don't know. But we talked it over.