chapter twenty.

"Oh my God Logan." Robin was the first one to us, and Austin gave Logan to her.

   "I have to go to sleep because I'm actually really tired so goodnight guys. Logan, don't ever do that again." Austin kissed his forehead.

   I followed him upstairs. "It wasn't the time or the place but earlier in the car when you had your jaw clenched, it was hot."

   He turned around and picked me up. "But nothing compares to how hot you are every day."

   I couldn't help but smile, and he kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him back.

   "I love you so much." he whispered.

   "Not as much as I love you."

   He put me down when we got to his room and he took his shirt off. He threw me a pair of his shorts and I went into the bathroom.

   "I'm taking you and Logan out for dinner tomorrow." Austin said, coming in to brush his teeth.

   "Where to?" I asked.

   "Logan likes Olive Garden." he grinned.

   When we climbed into his bed, I flipped the TV on. "Austin?"

   "Hm?" he snuggled close to me.

   I looked at him. "I think I may have said this when we first met, but nobody has ever treated me like this nor cared about me as much as you do. I was so used to being cheated on and feeling like the guys I was with were too good for me and I just... I love this. You. Us."

   He grinned and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and butterflies raced around my stomach. "I love you."

   "I love you too." I replied.

   We fell asleep in each others arms, and it felt wonderful.