First Date

Aisling's POV
It's Sunday, which means the whole family having breakfast outside in the sun.

Even though I'm the only one who eats.
Emmett carries the huge table we use to eat outside.

I carry the chopped fruits, milk and cereal outside. It's a beautiful clear day.

As they step in the sun, they sparkle like crazy. Vampires. Beautiful like crazy. Sparkles. What more could you ask?

We sit around and catch up on each other's life while eating. Well, while I eat.

"I don't have anything to wear." I complain searching through my closet.

Jasper raises an eyebrow at the pile of clothes on the floor, standing at the door.

"Anything appropriate." I say in a defensive tone.

I settle for a weared out green medium length coat with a shirt and jeans. I brush out my hair and straighten it.

A little bit of concealer, blush, tinted lip balm and curling my lashes.

I check the time. It's 12:00 p.m.

I chew mint gum. A little bit of body mist.

I head down to find all of them except Edward sprawled on the couches.

"Have fun." Alice says.

"With protection." Rosalie smirks.

"Dafug. Ew." I cringe and pretend to gag while all of them roar with laughter.

I hear the familiar honk of his bike. "Be home by 9." I hear Carlisle say.

"Ay ay captain." I say and open the door to find Jacob on his bike, waiting.

-

"See the line where the sky meets the sea." I sing along to Moana crooning on the screen.
"What?" I ask as Jake looks at me.

"You're embarassing." He chuckles.

"Haters gonna hate."

"Can't believe Paul bought tickets to this."

"He made a great decision."

He rolls his eyes and pulls me closer into his arms.

He usually is warm but today he's even more warmer. Not that I'm complaining. The cinema is chilly.

He leans in to kiss me when I back away.

"There are kids here." I whisper.

"Because this is a kids film." He whispers back.

I scoff.

"The film is for eve-" I am interupted by him swooping in to kiss me.

Stupid butterflies.

-

After eating at a ridiculously expensive restaurant, he takes me back to his place to meet his friends.

His friends were hanging out near a hill nearby the beach. As soon as they saw each other, they started chasing each other.

Typical guys.

Jacob introduces the short guy as Quil and the other tall guy as Embry.

"He does not stop talking about you." Embry says, nudging Jake.

"Obsession." I joke.

Embry and Quil laughs.

"I feel like we're going to get along just fine." Embry says.